Thread: DISGRACE

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Angry DISGRACE

For the first time in 80+ years, Denver has cancelled the Memorial Day Parade. City could not come to agreement as to who/how many and what was to included in it. Frigging libs won again!!!
    Dan

www.9news.com

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Looks like CO is trying to Out-Lib CA.

Hard to believe. The VFW should form some kind of protest and hold demonstrations around the city municipal building.

If they aren't going to celebrate it, then this should be a regular weekend with kids going back to school on Monday.

F%&K them.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Wow...thats really fucked up.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Just do it anyway.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

We are losing on every front, people.
    Returns June 3rd.

Colorado ? Isn't that the state where all the assholes fled to after they fucked up California ? absolutely disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Colorado ? Isn't that the state where all the assholes fled to after they fucked up California ? absolutely disgraceful.
    If California was a liberal utopia? Why would the libtards leave it? I've heard that before and it makes no sense. What Colorado has is it's OWN home grown libtards.

The long-running exodus from the cash-strapped Golden State is an old story, but a new study by The Manhattan Institute finds that the biggest beneficiaries of the population drain are Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Georgia and South Carolina. Lower cost of living, less government debt and a more business-friendly culture are the main drivers, according to the study.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/24...s-study-finds/

[QUOTEDemocratic reaction to the news that Waste Connections, a $3.6-billion company and major Sacramento-area employer, is headed to Houston to seek a friendlier business climate tells other businesses all they need to know about the attitudes of those who run California's government.

State Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg, D-Sacramento, gave these clueless and snarky remarks in response to the news: "In this instance you have a company that is, in fact, profitable, making significant revenue gains in 2011 and 2010. That doesn't speak to a bad business climate here in California when a good company is able to thrive in that way. So whatever Mr. Middelstaedt's (company CEO) reasons are to leave the great state of California, I know I'm pushing back."

Steinberg claims to have worked on improving the state's business climate, but from what we see in Sacramento, Steinberg and the party he helps lead have been pushing hard mainly for additional regulations and much higher taxes. The California Democratic Party's attitude long has been that businesses are basically trying to rip off the public, and the source of all wealth and advancement can be found in the public sector, When businesses leave. Steinberg and Co. show little sympathy.
    ]
    http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...-business.html

I’m generally a very optimistic person. However, I think Governor Jerry Brown’s latest effort to stop the bleeding of California businesses, which seem to be fleeing the state in droves, will do very little to reverse that trend. For decades, the Golden State had been able to attract and hold on to businesses based on a first class university system, a huge pool of skilled workers, lots of sunshine almost all year long and respectable to robust profit margins. But that was then and times have changed.

As Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti pointed out recently, the state can no longer lure businesses or keep them by simply selling its sunshine. California has slowly but steadily and many say deservedly gained the reputation of being one of the most, if not the most, unfriendly state in the country for doing business. Corporate executives complain continuously and vociferously about being overregulated, overburdened with taxes, an exorbitant cost of living, a dwindling skilled workforce, high employee pensions and a list of other factors, which they say have severely damaged the business climate here. Compounding California’s economic woes, other states, most notably Texas, have mounted aggressive campaigns to woo as many businesses away from here as possible. And it’s working.

Just recently, we’ve seen a few high profile examples. Toyota Motor Corporation just announced it’s moving its North American headquarters from Torrance to Texas. Occidental Petroleum is also fleeing to the Lone Star State. And just today, a delegation of Texas lawmakers is meeting with the owners of Sriracha Hot Sauce in Irwindale to try to get them to pack up and head east as well. If they succeed, another one thousand or so jobs will be lost. We’ve seen much the same thing happening in Hollywood. Movie and television productions going to other states and countries where huge incentives are being offered to shoot pilots and shows.

Now, Governor Brown is rolling out a new $750-million program offering very modest financial benefits to encourage businesses in the state to stay put and try to persuade out-of-state companies to relocate here. But the incentives are not only miniscule, they come with a number of restrictions and are very limited in scope. If the governor and state lawmakers are serious about stemming the tide of businesses leaving California or attracting businesses to come here, they’re going to have to do a lot better than that. It’s going to take a concerted, genuine effort. One that makes companies truly feel welcome and makes doing business here much more worthwhile. So far, I see no serious signs of that happening.
    http://www.myfoxla.com/story/2549406...ing-california

Commifornu dreaming....

Returns June 3rd.

Hey El Jefe. All you proved is that BUSINESSES and people with JOBS are leaving. You did NOT prove that LIBTARDS are fanning out to spread their 'gospel'. A lot of the people who left California, left BECAUSE of the liberal politics. Those are NOT the types of people who CREATE the crap that they are fleeing, in other states.

FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Hey El Jefe. All you proved is that BUSINESSES and people with JOBS are leaving. You did NOT prove that LIBTARDS are fanning out to spread their 'gospel'. A lot of the people who left California, left BECAUSE of the liberal politics. Those are NOT the types of people who CREATE the crap that they are fleeing, in other states.

FAIL.
    The jokes on you, dude. You're still there.

Fail indeed.
    Returns June 3rd.

FAIL.
    Read this:http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgr...-over-america/
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

We has been Californicated.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

If California was a liberal utopia? Why would the libtards leave it? I've heard that before and it makes no sense. What Colorado has is it's OWN home grown libtards.
    Tank, I think it has to do with reality meeting with ideology. Liberals have gotten a lot of what they wanted in California and while they like saying they have the social programs they do not like paying for them. As taxes go up and it becomes more expensive to live there they look for places with lower taxes and lower costs of living to move to. Once there, as they do not equate their ideology to the rise in taxes and cost of living in California, they start pushing for the same programs in their new location.

I come to this conclusion based on living in Washington (just outside Seattle) and California (near San Diego) and then here in DC for the last 10 years. I have talked to many liberals who are pushing for liberal programs who left California because it was too expensive. I now see a similar thing here in the DC area where people leave DC and Maryland to move to Virginia because the cost of living is lower and then once here they start trying to change the laws to be similar to what they are in Maryland. This is what I see anyway.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

We see it here in Ga. just with a different segment of society. A group of people move to the outskirts set up the infrastructure,
    schools, business and start thriving. The other segment moves in gets enough votes to get their segment elected and all of a sudden
    (10-12 yrs.) you are looking at basically/exactly the same thing the segment moved away from. I'm watching this happen here and I read
    somewhere, a while back, that Texas has been put on the dems hit list.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Just do it anyway.
    Great idea! everybody that participates every year should shut down the roads and have the parade. We'd quickly see the hypocrisy of local gov't.