Thread: White House Suggests More Gun Control To Address Surge Of Shootings in Chicago, Baltimore, And New York City

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post White House Suggests More Gun Control To Address Surge Of Shootings in Chicago, Baltimore, And New York City

After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Evidently the thugs...oops, obama-bots, are already good at controlling their firearms as they seem to be pretty consistently on target.

I think some of this is because law enforcement has had it with being the whipping boy of the left
    and is leaving the thugs to their own game. I mean if I were a LEO I really would not want to put my
    life on the line for the kind of criminals the Whitehouse holds near and dear. These men and women
    are being used as political pawns and are becoming aware of this fact. Tinfoil time: this just means
    the Ministry of Justice will step up their efforts to nationalize urban police forces across America.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Tinfoil time: this just means the Ministry of Justice will step up their efforts to nationalize urban police forces across America.
    Not quite tinfoil hatted. There are already calls from Democrats, not a lot yet but it is still starting, to get rid of town and state police forces and turn all policing over to the government. Sounds like something that violates the Constitution to me, but that is only because I have read it and believe in it. Unlike most liberals.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Its all they know. They are a one trick pony. In order to address the actual cause of all this violence, they would have to acknowledge some facts about the low impulse control, cognitive deficient, urban democrat voter. That will never happen. So instead they blame the cops for every dumbfuck that wants to fight the police and loses. They have ACORN pay professional organizers to come into a community and agitate the natives with lies and false narratives. Then after the dust settles and the ashes are smoldering they erect monuments to criminals that attacked police and got shot. Now his blue ribbon panel of black bureaucrat hacks thinks we need softer police uniforms and less surplus equipment. So they want to simultaneously weaken the police and disarm you and me. Where do you think this is going folks? Transforming America into not-America.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Consider the source.

1) Obama and the Wookie have been fanning the fires of racial strife ever since he took office.

2) Obama promotes black unrest over made-up events.

3) Obama turns biased-DOJ loose on civilian police forces, to "clean them up."

4) Obama lauds criminals as they could have been his offspring (that's the ONLY thing he's ever said that wasn't a lie).

5) Police realize they are being the scapegoat for Obama.

6) Obama pressures the police to back down on most cases that involve black criminals.

a) Violent crimes soar in areas where Obama has put his influence.

b) People cry out for protection from these urban, rabid Obama-bots.

7) Obama sheds crocodile tears and pretends he hears these pleas for help.

8) Obama says we need stricter, saner gun control measures to rectify all these situations and restore safety to our cities.

The whole thing has been one staged event after another from Sandy Hook to Cleveland, orchestrated by Obama and his puppet masters.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

And out of the other side of his mouth and from all his surrogates we hear how rich old white guys are the scourge of this country.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    And out of the other side of his mouth and from all his surrogates we hear how rich old white guys are the scourge of this country.
    Maybe Geo. Soros needs to start paying his fair share and help out those in need.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Just as in many other investigations, all you need to do is follow the money. These groups are as dangerous as any "militia" but since zero tacitly approves of their methods and goal they are not targeted by DOJ. Rather the police are targeted by DOJ. It is ironic and hilarious that Soros is not paying his useful idiots.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Ferguson-M.../25/id/646587/

Concerned they're losing too many voters.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!