Thread: Get Pissed When You Read This

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Angry Get Pissed When You Read This

This atrocity happened just a couple of miles from where I live. Yet there has been virtually no media coverage of it save right after it happened. The subhuman pos is getting 3 hots & a cot and spending countless thousands, if not soon millions, of taxpayer's $$$ in public defender's fees to keep his oxygen-thieving ass alive. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-phone-day-

Where are the mass protests, marches, & talking heads demanding justice for Kellee? Oh that's right; she wasn't a gangsta thug drain on society who had committed multiple felonies & other crimes against humanity. Just a 14-year old kid coming home from school who ran into every parent's worse nightmare.

No riots...no made up facts...white lives matter.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

we'll get our riot soon enough.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Things like this are why I believe that the parole board should be held accountable for any crimes committed by the parolee when they release him. Even better would be that the parolee must spend 6 months in the house of each member, before being, totally, released.

If they don't trust him to stay in their house with their families, then they shouldn't release him in the first place.

At the very least, the victim's family should start legal actions against all those who voted to parole him.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Things like this are why I believe that the parole board should be held accountable for any crimes committed by the parolee when they release him. Even better would be that the parolee must spend 6 months in the house of each member, before being, totally, released.

If they don't trust him to stay in their house with their families, then they shouldn't release him in the first place.

At the very least, the victim's family should start legal actions against all those who voted to parole him.
    That is an interesting idea. I have to give that some thought.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    we'll get our riot soon enough.
    Unfortunately there will be no set-aside area for us to "vent" our grievances, like that mayor in Baltimore did for her peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Snowball. Chance. In hell.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Unfortunately there will be no set-aside area for us to "vent" our grievances, like that mayor in Baltimore did for her peeps.
    We need to start at all ACORN offices, George Soros' office...etc. Burn em down.

Angry

I think mass protests at the former White House would be more in order. Not that the AA resident-in-chief would give a flying eff.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

If Obama had a son ...!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

You feel that? The way the shit just sticks to the air? There's a shit-blizzard comin, I always know
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    You feel that? The way the shit just sticks to the air? There's a shit-blizzard comin, I always know
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

the world is our "AREA"
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

This atrocity happened just a couple of miles from where I live. Yet there has been virtually no media coverage of it save right after it happened. The subhuman pos is getting 3 hots & a cot and spending countless thousands, if not soon millions, of taxpayer's $$$ in public defender's fees to keep his oxygen-thieving ass alive. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-phone-day-

Where are the mass protests, marches, & talking heads demanding justice for Kellee? Oh that's right; she wasn't a gangsta thug drain on society who had committed multiple felonies & other crimes against humanity. Just a 14-year old kid coming home from school who ran into every parent's worse nightmare.
    Damn. My daughter just turned 14 a few days ago. If some scum piece of shit did anything to her like that guy did, I would murder him. Yes, cold blooded, premeditated splatter his pieces all over town brutal murder. Put me in jail, I don't care.

Nothing short of a bullet could stop me.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

no, you'd have to make an example.

Behead him in public.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    no, you'd have to make an example.

Behead him in public.
    Yes, you're right. Maybe the immolation-in-a-cage method would be even more suitable...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Yes, you're right. Maybe the immolation-in-a-cage method would be even more suitable...
    You're getting warmer...

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

As a brig-chaser in the MPs, I was advised that, if I lost a prisoner, I would have to serve out his sentence.

Probably apocryphal, however parole boards should be penalized in some way when things like this result from their actions!