Thread: Anti Islam rally in Phoenix

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Anti Islam rally in Phoenix

This mosque is a couple miles from my house, and is the place where the two assholes who wanted to shoot up garland Texas attended services occasionally. The cops had all the streets to the mosque blocked off and you had to walk about 4 blocks to get in, got off work late and couldn't get near the place. The protest went mostly peaceful much to the chagrin of anti-gunners, who were sure there would be bloodshed with all of the armed people in the crowd. So much for heated emotions causing armed people to shoot up anyone who disagrees with them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...uslim-protest/

Usama Shami, president of the Islamic center, said he was not surprised by the event.

“This is not new. Hatred, bigotry, racism — that’s old. It’s the same thing,” he said. “No different from Nazis or neo-Nazis. They don’t believe society should be multicultural or multiethnic. They think everyone should believe like them, I guess.”

Hmmm, seems like this statement should be directed to the folks in his "religion". I don't have a problem with different religious beliefs, i do have a problem with some assholes labeling me an "infidel" cause i'm not a goat fucking sand rat

To clarify, something the media will not do, the rally wasn't necessarily anti-muslim, it was anti radical shithead muslim.
    Last edited by davepool; 05-30-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Geeze, the BS in his statements is so thick you couldn't cut it with a chainsaw.

"goat fucking sand rat"........pure gold!
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    This mosque is a couple miles from my house, and is the place where the two assholes who wanted to shoot up garland Texas attended services occasionally. The cops had all the streets to the mosque blocked off and you had to walk about 4 blocks to get in, got off work late and couldn't get near the place. The protest went mostly peaceful much to the chagrin of anti-gunners, who were sure there would be bloodshed with all of the armed people in the crowd. So much for heated emotions causing armed people to shoot up anyone who disagrees with them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...uslim-protest/

Usama Shami, president of the Islamic center, said he was not surprised by the event.

“This is not new. Hatred, bigotry, racism — that’s old. It’s the same thing,” he said. “No different from Nazis or neo-Nazis. They don’t believe society should be multicultural or multiethnic. They think everyone should believe like them, I guess.”

Hmmm, seems like this statement should be directed to the folks in his "religion". I don't have a problem with different religious beliefs, i do have a problem with some assholes labeling me an "infidel" cause i'm not a goat fucking sand rat

To clarify, something the media will not do, the rally wasn't necessarily anti-muslim, it was anti radical shithead muslim.
    The only difference between a Muslim and a radical Muslim is time.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The only difference between a Muslim and a radical Muslim is time.
    Yep, that and % of population, if Europe is any indicator. Maybe this rally and hopefully more like it will spur a change in Americans thinking. If the muslims get crazy radical, there will more than enough crazy ARMED American radicals to counter them.