Thread: George Soros funding warfare in American cities.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

George Soros funding warfare in American cities.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/05/3...ge-these-days/

Read this write up and then tell me Soros isn't actively funding riots. A situation that can get worse as they gin up more and more horse flop (read:lies) to get the lefty freaks and the parasitic scum to act up and worsen an already bad situation. Oh and of course Hussein and the Yeti are working hand in hand with Soros. Those two hate America as much as any of the radicals out there.

For fucks sake, why are we putting up with this?
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I'm surprised, I tell you, surprised.

Goe. Soros should be labelled an "agent of influence" and brought to justice, tried, convicted, and executed.

He has as much blood on his hands as does our Muslim-in-Chief and should be held accountable.
    Last edited by alismith; 05-30-2015 at 11:24 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'm surprised, I tell you, surprised.

Goe. Soros should be labelled a, "agent of influence" and brought to justice, tried, convicted, and executed.

He has as much blood on his hands as does our Muslim-in-Chief and should be held accountable.
    Soros the former Nazi, and Hussein the butthurt, America hating piece of African filth.
    Returns June 3rd.

I keep telling you...we need to organize hundreds of right wing extremists. Maybe thousands. Stage peaceful protests at the offices of ACORN and Soros and any other shell organizations of his that are involved in this crap. Use their tactics against them and really take it to them. Fuck all this hand wringing and bullshit. They want war...fuck em lets give it to them.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    I keep telling you...we need to organize hundreds of right wing extremists. Maybe thousands. Stage peaceful protests at the offices of ACORN and Soros and any other shell organizations of his that are involved in this crap. Use their tactics against them and really take it to them. Fuck all this hand wringing and bullshit. They want war...fuck em lets give it to them.
    My only issue is with calling US Extremists. We are not extremists. Extremists, by their definition are not rational. Our anger, our frustration, our concerns, our outrage .... it's ALL RATIONAL and makes sense to anyone with half a brain. One thing 'the right' has never fully understood is the power of words, especially with the low information public. I refuse to let anyone call me an extremist or a racist or fanatic because by definition, those terms means people who are irrational. Condemning violence and bad behavior from inner city blacks, being wary of Muslims, criticizing Obama and the Democratic Party, none of that is irrational. On another note, I take umbrage at the term 'gun nut' since in the minds of the low information public, it's someone with an UNHEALTHY obsession with firearms, and my obsession is very healthy!

But other than that. Good idea. My only other concern is that folks who are 'right of center' tend to have jobs and don't like to create public spectacles of ourselves (which is why we rarely protest and NEVER riot).

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Well, okay, how do we go about organizing and then staging our counter protests? It will take numbers at each event to get noticed and perhaps matter. You would have to show up at shindigs hosted by the Soros/Sharpton/Democrat rabble or the media would ignore you. And again, you best have some respectable numbers in your group, or you'll end up an old white dude in the middle of a full blown chimp out!
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Fuck, pay me 5 grand a month and i'll start the shit right now, but like tank said we got jobs....real jobs that pay for these "victimized" shits life style.

On another note, i had a negro woman get incensed with me when i refused her offer to use her food stamp card to buy me $5 dollars worth of groceries for $5 cash. I told her $10 fo $5 or no deal she was pissed, walked off mumbling shit about rip-off white honkey mother fucker

Tea party got out quite a crowd for year until portrayed as homophobes and racists, even with gay and black democrats in the movement. Even before though, it was tough getting 2500-5000 people to get off the couch.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

We'll never win if we can't control the propaganda machine, i don't see that happening for a while....maybe it's time to kill the messenger, works for the mexican drug cartels.

With evidence such as this, why in the #$%& isn't Soros by somebody?

And don't tell that it's because he's such a big libturd donor! There HAS to be some non-lib prosecutor that has the balls to file charges against this Nazi-loving scumbag!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    It will take numbers at each event to get noticed and perhaps matter. You would have to show up at shindigs hosted by the Soros/Sharpton/Democrat rabble or the media would ignore you.
    It doesn't take numbers if you have a corrupt and deceptive media willing to push your cause.

http://www.libertynewsnow.com/anti-g...ut/article1367

Another thing going against us, actually it plays heavily in our favor, is our love of truth. Conservatives would almost never stoop to something as deceptive as this and when occasionally a conservative does do something like this we hold them accountable. Liberals love these kind of deceptive tactics and if caught, as in this case, it is just ignored until it goes away never to be heard of again while the people that perpetrated the deception are lauded as heroes and hired to do the same thing again.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member