Thread: Biden's Son Dies

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Biden's Son Dies

As much as I can't stand Idiot Joe, no parent should have to bury their child. This will be the only time I won't say anything negative about the Idiot Joe.

http://news.yahoo.com/biden-announce...lfMQRzZWMDc2M-
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    As much as I can't stand Idiot Joe, no parent should have to bury their child. This will be the only time I won't say anything negative about the Idiot Joe.

exactly. may be rest in peace. far too young.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

"Michelle and I humbly pray for the good Lord to watch over Beau Biden, and to protect and comfort his family here on Earth," Obama said in a separate statement. Must kind of suck for Joe to have to listen to this fuckstick when you know he's a muslim.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    "Michelle and I humbly pray for the Allah to watch over Beau Biden, and to protect and comfort his family here on Earth," Obama said in a separate statement. Must kind of suck for Joe to have to listen to this fuckstick when you know he's a muslim.
    Fixed
    He only uses Christianity when it is politically convenient.

"Michelle and I humbly pray for the good Lord to watch over Beau Biden, and to protect and comfort his family here on Earth," Obama said in a separate statement. Must kind of suck for Joe to have to listen to this fuckstick when you know he's a muslim.
    I gotta hand it to ya. Somehow without besmirching the grieving or deceased you still managed to get a poke in. Nice job. Its a rare talent and not everyone can pull it off.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

My condolences to Mr. Biden and his family. As Alismith said, no parent should have to bury their child.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

What!!! I can't believe what I am reading here! You all are way to Kind. It is only too bad it was not him that Died! Pay back is a M.F.! He got what he disserved. I wish his whole Family had Died! As for Kerry, too bad he did not break his Neck instead of his Leg.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    I gotta hand it to ya. Somehow without besmirching the grieving or deceased you still managed to get a poke in. Nice job. Its a rare talent and not everyone can pull it off.
    Thanks, It was very hard. I'm not known for feeling sorry for those trying to destroy the country.

Thanks, It was very hard. I'm not known for feeling sorry for those trying to destroy the country.
    I'm totally with ya.
    Face your fear, accept your war.