Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Prosecutor Seeks to Block Freddie Gray Autopsy Report

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Baltimore Prosecutor Seeks to Block Freddie Gray Autopsy Report

Hummm, I wonder why the black Baltimore mayor and prosecutor would seek to block Freddie Gray's autopsy report?

"Now that it is time to turn over the evidence, to ask for a protective order is beyond disingenuous," the Sun quoted him (the Police Officers' attorney, Ivan Bates) as saying."

"The move is the latest effort by Mosby's office to restrict information in the high-profile case. Prosecutors have sought a gag order to prevent participants from discussing the case in public, and have broken with a long-standing practice by not giving a copy of the autopsy report to Baltimore police."

"Bates said the protective order would allow only prosecutors and defense attorneys to see the documents, and could require the court to seal all new filings that make reference to information in the documents."

I find it interesting that the Baltimore mayor and prosecutor would make this move. I guess they don't want the truth to get out before they have a chance to try and spin it to fit their agenda.

http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-pros...BfMQRzZWMDc2M-

This is what happens when one jumps to judgement before all the facts are in. Now, the city officials are scrambling to cover up as much as they can.

I think they realize they screwed the pooch too soon.

I hope this whole situation backfires on them in the worst way.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

BRA on full display, right here.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

This whole fiasco is being orchestrated from DOJ and the White House.

Hussein and his fellow butthurt africans want a public lynching.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    BRA?

Angry bitch jus wants sum jusus!
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post

Angry bitch jus wants sum jusus!
    Damn. Wookies be multiplying.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Damn. Wookies be multiplying.
    I think if the police on trial here have good lawyers that this will turn out bad for Mosby.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    BRA?
    Black Run America.

Reference Baltimore, Detroit, Gary, Camden, Newark, Oakland, St Louis, etc, etc.

Former great cities in our Republic which have reverted to 3rd-World Mogadishu/Monrovia-like status under the "stewardship" of their black leaders.

Black Run America.

Reference Baltimore, Detroit, Gary, Camden, Newark, Oakland, St Louis, etc, etc.

Former great cities in our Republic which have reverted to 3rd-World Mogadishu/Monrovia-like status under the "stewardship" of their black leaders.
    Makes sense.

If anyone still has questions, just let them look at Africa.

Hell, look what a mulatto has done to our country.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I think if the police on trial here have good lawyers that this will turn out bad for Mosby.
    Not much chance of that happening unless the requested change of venue is granted. With a Baltimore jury, they could/should just skip the trial and proceed to the hanging. Even with a change of venue, a MD jury (unless from the very Western part of the State) will convict simply to placate the mob regardless of evidence.

Naw I don't think so jet, to many watching. Course they could be trying to Lynch the cops.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Bish be zaggin.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I may have stumbled on the reason for sealing the autopsy. This is unsourced so the info is possibly not credible - but still interesting to think about:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/baltimore...s/?cat_orig=us
    Freddie Gray had a pre-existing spinal and neck injury and had severe nerve damage and scar tissue from an accident that Allstate Insurance was paying him for, in a structured settlement. This monthly payment and drug money were his means of support. Freddie had had several unsuccessful spinal fusion surgeries over the past 4 1/2 years. His most recent spinal/cervical operation was a week and a half before he was arrested on April 12. He was on doctor's orders to remain home and in bed to speed recovery from that major operation. Instead, Freddie was out manufacturing and distributing drugs on the streets of Baltimore, and strenuously resisting arrest.

Freddie had a long criminal history (rap sheet): many pages long for manufacturing and distributing drugs and controlled substances, including heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine and marijuana. He had been convicted of numerous other felonies including assault, firearms violations, breaking and entering, armed robbery, receiving stolen property, and the list goes on and on from his 18th birthday. In Baltimore County, juvenile records are forever sealed except by judicial order. (www.mdjudiciarycaseresearch) Freddie, known on the streets as "Pepper", was 25 years old, 5'8" and weighed 145 lbs. when last arrested. He had been incarcerated at least 12 times, the longest stretch being 2 years in prison in Maryland.

Freddie had recently tried to convert his structured settlement from Allstate into a lump sum payment from Peachtree Funding, of Atlanta. Friends say he was confused by the paperwork and legal terminology.

Following his arrest, Freddie was placed into the paddy wagon by the police officers who had arrested him ---- black officers, all of them. He could have easily slipped on the floor or bench, or twisted his neck or shoulders to reopen his recently fused and weakened spine. Enroute to the County jail, the paddy wagon stopped once so that officers could put leg restraints on Freddie to calm him down and restrict his movement.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I may have stumbled on the reason for sealing the autopsy. This is unsourced so the info is possibly not credible - but still interesting to think about:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/baltimore...s/?cat_orig=us
    I had heard this- once - in the middle of all the fuss....then nothing more about it.
    CHOOT UM!

Wouldn't that be evidence suppression even if it's the DA doing the suppressing?
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

It was common knowledge that he had a pre existing spinal injury. Trying to suppress facts is just another way of promoting lies. Facts are what always get in the way of their agenda driven witch hunts.

"Our time is now..."
    -Marilyn Mosby
    https://youtu.be/NUjPF4WuIW0?t=5m43s

Anyone that does not recognize the above quote as a call to arms message from elected officials to rioters is either brain dead or in denial.
    Last edited by TEN-32; 06-06-2015 at 09:49 AM.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
    I had heard this- once - in the middle of all the fuss....then nothing more about it.
    I had also heard about a previous back/neck injury. Interesting if it is true.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    Wouldn't that be evidence suppression even if it's the DA doing the suppressing?
    I do not think it is evidence suppression unless the defense attorneys are prevented from having the information and it is kept from the trial. I think that is impossible now. It does make one wonder what is in the report, though.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Marilyn Mosby taking some much-needed time off to shake her booty @ the Universal Soul Circus in Baltimore:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast