Thread: WHAT CONSTITUTION? Obama Plans To Muzzle Gun-Related Speech

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post WHAT CONSTITUTION? Obama Plans To Muzzle Gun-Related Speech

After today, it's all historical.

Man, this is just all kinds of bad! To think someone would even consider such a draconian dictate, much less DO it is just unfathomable to me.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Penalties for violations are severe and for each violation could include up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $1 million. Civil penalties can also be assessed. Each unauthorized "export," including to subsequent countries or foreign nationals, is also treated as a separate violation.

Gunsmiths, manufacturers, reloaders, and do-it-yourselfers could all find themselves muzzled under the rule and unable to distribute or obtain the information they rely on to conduct these activities.
    We all must refuse to comply.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Amazing, but not unexpected. Time to get out my dictionary again.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wonder when King Barack plans on shutting down the internet, and then sends his storm troopers out to the houses of people who posted firearm stuff on the internet?

The man continues to prove on a daily basis that he needs to be locked up with the criminally insane.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Your favorite gun forums, blogs, web sites, gun video channels, and virtually all other firearm-related online speech would be banned, with your favorite personalities subject to fines and prison, in a direct assault by this corrupt government on both the First and Second Amendments
    Goose stepping to fascism!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

I will hold on to what I really think. Considering this is a Gun community and is probably being monitored.

He will blame the Chinese for the hack attack., of course. Can't blame Bush these days., tp deep into his 2nd term.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I will hold on to what I really think. Considering this is a Gun community and is probably being monitored.
    Well, if that's true, and I am sure it is, here is a little something for our baby sitters. Since you are probably government employees, may I remind you of the following;

"I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Just in case you failed high school government class and don't know what that means I suggest you read through this a few times;
    http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Well, if that's true, and I am sure it is, here is a little something for our baby sitters. Since you are probably government employees, may I remind you of the following;

"I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Just in case you failed high school government class and don't know what that means I suggest you read through this a few times;
    http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html
    Unfortunately most government employees don't take an oath, so this would be seen as a threat by them. This is why so many government agencies are concerned about those of us in the military, they see our service and our oath as a threat to them. Especially if they are liberals.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Well, we have all been on a number of watch lists for a long time.....what's one more....
    Dan

King Barack, in front of millions if not billions of people took that oath twice.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    King Barack, in front of millions if not billions of people took that oath twice.
    What does an oath mean to a person completely devoid of honor or integrity?
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    What does an oath mean to a person completely devoid of honor or integrity?
    Can't argue with your logic.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Every time he has opened his mouth, he's lied. His whole life has been a lie. Why would he feel he had to tell the truth then?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars