Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My girl of summer

My girl of summer

"if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

No Calves, Lumpy Butt, bathing suit doesn't fit right, back boobs, bad dye job, man hands, is that even a woman?

4/10 would not bang.

Headed to the fire Hydrant?

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Must be nice. School hasn't let out for summer here yet.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

She'd better have a lot of sunscreen on or she's going to look like one big bloated blister in that sun.

Looks nice from the back.... I like that shade of red hair...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

how long did this one's "operation" take ????

good job bluedog.
    Last edited by Helen Keller; 06-13-2015 at 06:24 AM.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Has it been tested for hepatitis?
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    Now that's a good one looks good to me though

There does appear to be a shadow of something sticking out of the back of her head
    Is that an air tube for inflating her?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Is she black?
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    LMAO....don't be too hard on blowsdogs, he's going thru his post divorce transitional relationship period. This is where one hits anything that shows one the affection one craves after being dumped by ones spouse. He'll eventually sort it out out and find a gal almost as hot as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    LMAO....don't be too hard on blowsdogs, he's going thru his post divorce transitional relationship period. This is where one hits anything that shows one the affection one craves after being dumped by ones spouse. He'll eventually sort it out out and find a gal almost as hot as I did.
    Look I think we all understand the concept of a slump-buster but you don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I'd hit it..............twice.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

I forgot how many fags post here. Holy shit? So Gunsnet hates hot chicks in bikinis now?
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    So Gunsnet hates hot chicks in bikinis now?
    Quite the contrary. Just haven't seen any recently...

I forgot how many fags post here. Holy shit? So Gunsnet hates hot chicks in bikinis now?
    No, we hate poseurs with issues. Trust me when I tell you: no one here gives a flying fuck about your stupid love life. You bang (allegedly) skanks and sluts, big f'ing deal.

Oh, also, that chic isn't hot.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Quite the contrary. Just haven't seen any recently...
    I'm sure most of you haven't seen any ever, at least not in person. Oh well, I guess I can understand your bitterness, even without the benefit of your experience. Thankfully you have the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    No, we hate poseurs with issues. Trust me when I tell you: no one here gives a flying fuck about your stupid love life. You bang (allegedly) skanks and sluts, big f'ing deal.

Oh, also, that chic isn't hot.

Post of pic of your woman. Let's see what you think is hot.

I'm sure most of you haven't seen any ever, at least not in person. Oh well, I guess I can understand your bitterness, even without the benefit of your experience. Thankfully you have the internet.
    Some of us are secure enough in our manhood that we don't need the type of attention you apparently crave. If you think thats hot then by all means, have a nut. I guess if I were divorced I might lower my standards too.

Post of pic of your woman. Let's see what you think is hot.
    If you think for half a second I'm going to post a photo of the mother of my children on here for a jackass like you, then you're dumber than I previously thought.

You don't get it, its weird to constantly talk to people you don't really know about your personal affairs. The fact that the woman you were married to kicked you to the curb should tell you something, but apparently it doesn't.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    If you think for half a second I'm going to post a photo of the mother of my children on here for a jackass like you, then you're dumber than I previously thought.

You don't get it, its weird to constantly talk to people you don't really know about your personal affairs. The fact that the woman you were married to kicked you to the curb should tell you something, but apparently it doesn't.
    You are not even remotely secure. And I knew you wouldn't post a pic before I even typed those words. But trust me, I wouldn't say anything disrespectful about the mother of your children. I just want to see what kind of woman a man with such high standards considers hot. The girl I posted is a size 1 and in excellent condition, so if your wife is even hotter, she certainly won't mind.
    Last edited by Bluedog; 06-13-2015 at 11:48 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast