Thread: ‘We’re not all equal when it comes to water’

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

‘We’re not all equal when it comes to water’

Wealthy Californians don't wish to be treated like the rabble.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...8c6_story.html

On the one hand I get that they have a lot of money invested in their property and don't want to watch it die. But they knew they were building in an arid region prone to cyclical droughts, and they also know that the leadership of the state is stupid and shortsighted and has never shown any inclination in the past few decades to tell the Sierra Club types to shut up. Now their lush properties are being shown on the nightly news in an attempt to shame them. You gotta love it when the media turns on the limo commie set.
    Returns June 3rd.

Unleash the Soros funded Occupy Climate protesters on their asses. Then just sit back with a cold one and enjoy...LOL.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

You know, all those illegals are excellent sources of ambulatory water-bags.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Of the water used in California, the largest share is for "environmental purposes", i.e. dumping it into the ocean. The delta smelt alone gets 8 billion gallons annually, to save a couple of buckets of minnows that they are not even sure they are saving by dumping that much water. It is possible they chased the delta smelt out of it's habitat by keeping it too fresh.

The first minnow they were going to save was the snail darter which turned out to be a species native to Asia that someone turned loose from their aquarium...

IIRC, 46% of the water used in California is used for environmental purposes. The cities only use about 8%. The rest is agricultural (2nd largest) and industrial.

My question is how did the delta smelt survive the average 3 dry years out of 5 years that has been the norm in California for thousands of years?
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Please, dear God, keep this bunch in the land of moonbeams!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Of the water used in California, the largest share is for "environmental purposes", i.e. dumping it into the ocean. The delta smelt alone gets 8 billion gallons annually, to save a couple of buckets of minnows that they are not even sure they are saving by dumping that much water. It is possible they chased the delta smelt out of it's habitat by keeping it too fresh.

The first minnow they were going to save was the snail darter which turned out to be a species native to Asia that someone turned loose from their aquarium...

IIRC, 46% of the water used in California is used for environmental purposes. The cities only use about 8%. The rest is agricultural (2nd largest) and industrial.

My question is how did the delta smelt survive the average 3 dry years out of 5 years that has been the norm in California for thousands of years?
    There's crazy, then there's Kommiefornu.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    Please, dear God, keep this bunch in the land of moonbeams!
    Dan
    They are already everywhere, they just do not have the power(yet) that they were able to
    to accumulate in the once beautiful California.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

They can't solve their water crisis, yet believe they have the solution for every problem/issue in the rest of the country. I say give CA back to Mexico and let the Mexicans sort it out.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    They can't solve their water crisis, yet believe they have the solution for every problem/issue in the rest of the country. I say give CA back to Mexico and let the Mexicans sort it out.
    About 1/8th plus of Mexico's citizens are here in Kali anyway...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    They are already everywhere, they just do not have the power(yet) that they were able to
    to accumulate in the once beautiful California.
    +1

Yeah. Seriously. If some guys think their DON'T have idiotic Libtards in their own back yard, they're smoking crack The electoral maps show LOTS of idiots who are democrats and liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    +1

Yeah. Seriously. If some guys think their DON'T have idiotic Libtards in their own back yard, they're smoking crack The electoral maps show LOTS of idiots who are democrats and liberals.
    Good luck with that.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Good luck with that.
    Good luck to you too