Thread: Looks like the escaped NY prisoners are heading into PA

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Looks like the escaped NY prisoners are heading into PA

Just saw a Fox News story explaining a couple of new sightings in regard to the escaped convicts from NY. If the sightings are accurate, they are near Friendship, NY right now. This means they are spitting distance from Pennsylvania's northern border and the Allegheny National Forest. The forest is pretty large and is the least-populated area of Pennsylvania. It's basically nothing but dirt roads spotted with seasonal hunting cabins and oil derricks. Route 666 passes through the heart of it. I go up there often and I can go for days without seeing another person.

Makes me wonder if they'll be holing up in the forest for a while or just passing through.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/21...ong-pa-border/

The search for two escaped killers landed Saturday near the New York-Pennsylvania border after an unconfirmed sighting of the two men, about 350 miles from the prison where they escaped two weeks ago.

A New York State Police spokesman said officers were investigating a claim that the two men were seen Saturday running along a railroad line near the town of Friendship. The spokesman said that while it was an unconfirmed sighting, police were asking residents in the area to be on alert.

Police concentrated the search in the area along the route and Interstate 86.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

I recall the Connally 7 that escaped in Texas. LOTS of false sightings and over a month before they were re-captured. As I recall it took a segment on Americas Most Wanted to actually catch them. The irony of it, while there were sightings all over the place and folks were convinced they had slipped into Mexico; they were actually holed up in a trailer park in a motor home. They had used money from a store theft to purchase a used motor home that had current tags and inspection sticker.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

probly in canada suckin it.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!