Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Another one.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    FACT - No chance. The US flag flew over a slave nation for over 85 years! The North tolerated slavery and acknowledged it as a Division Of Labor. The North made a vast fortune on slavery and it's commodities. It wasn't until the South decided to leave the Union that the North objected. The North knew it could not survive without the Southern money. That is the true definition of hypocrisy.
    First the Battle Flags.
    A couple of days ago when this first started, Rush opined that this was just the first and that soon there would be an attack on some other flag, possibly the U.S. flag.
    The very next day there was a news story that Louis "Freaky" Farrakhan was calling for the U.S. flag to be replaced/altered as well.

Incremental steps people. Incremental steps.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

They won't be happy until they've knocked over every Confederate veteran's headstone and made all their descendents lick Federal boots.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Incremental steps people. Incremental steps.
    magazine release, new magazine...
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Maybe rainbow flags will be next to go....

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

While I do not have a Confederate flag, I still have the framed release papers from a union prison camp. They belonged to GGF...he was Co F 41st Mississippi Inf. Hope that counts for a little,
    Dan
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 06-30-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Roadhouse Groupee

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    No, probably not.

But then your comrades calling for the murder of whites doesn't either. Funny, you didn't comment on that, did you spam.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Maybe rainbow flags will be next to go....

Uh, reflected white light is still white light when it's reflected (like what a mirror does to an image).

Refracted white light breaks white light down into a rainbow.

Instead of popping subsidized babies out, these idiots should have paid a little more attention in science class, so they wouldn't be parading around with signs displaying their stupidity for all to see.

Fucking uneducated idiots.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

TV Land Network has pulled the show "Dukes of Hazzard" because the car, the General Lee, has a Confederate flag on the roof.

The company that produces the plastic model has stopped making the General Lee model, AND any model of that type car, flag or not.

NASCAR doesn't want patrons to bring any Confederate flag into any official NASCAR area. They will happily trade your
    Confederate flag for an American flag. Plans are to eventually bar the flag into any NASCAR property.

"Some" politicos, in NC, also want the Confederate flag emblem removed from the license plate.

There was a few more, but I didn't write 'em down.

Quote Originally Posted by number6 View Post
    "Some" politicos, in NC, also want the Confederate flag emblem removed from the license plate.
    Virginia has already removed the flag from their license plates.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Virginia has already removed the flag from their license plates.
    The demographics have really changed in VA. Almost 30 percent of Arlington Country (across the river from DC) do not speak English. I read recently that elementary schools inside the DC beltway have less than 50% English speaking students.

Its over. The flag is being removed from the memorial for the Confederate soldier. http://controversialtimes.com/news/b...ag-at-capitol/

I guess one day when the progressives finally crash this ship, we can put our flag back without firing a shot.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Its over. The flag is being removed from the memorial for the Confederate soldier. http://controversialtimes.com/news/b...ag-at-capitol/

I guess one day when the progressives finally crash this ship, we can put our flag back without firing a shot.
    Yeah, I heard it on the radio this evening as I headed home from work. You have my condolences on the loss. That little prick that shot up the church people has done more in this Liberal Progressive cause than 40 years of their weaseling to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Yeah, I heard it on the radio this evening as I headed home from work. You have my condolences on the loss. That little prick that shot up the church people has done more in this Liberal Progressive cause than 40 years of their weaseling to remove it.

Thanks for the condolences.

I agree, the little shit opened up a closed wound and this is the result.

The progressives don't even give a shit about racism. They just want to eliminate the last vestiges of any positive memories of the most recent American Revolution that came close to success.

well then.. go put it back .

if these feel good faggots wanna play 'capture the flag' then go get it back.

look at the nascar race this weekend, folks totally stomped nascars dick.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    well then.. go put it back .

if these feel good faggots wanna play 'capture the flag' then go get it back.

look at the nascar race this weekend, folks totally stomped nascars dick.
    The bitch that tore it down a week ago is going to get 3-5 years in the SC state pen. I really don't care to join her by violating the law at the state house.

That being said, I'm happy to fly it privately. Two of them flew along with an SC flag beneath the US flag on Independence day at my family's party.

I may violate the law when it comes time, but for now myself and the world is better off if I continue down my present course uninterrupted by prison time.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast