Thread: Check out this video of a Black Middle School kid talking about the Charleson Shooting! :D

Check out this video of a Black Middle School kid talking about the Charleson Shooting! :D

I sure hope he's a trend. He's in the minority but I sure hope there are more like him

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I sure hope he's a trend. He's in the minority but I sure hope there are more like him
    Your average "brutha in da hood" will discount him as a "sellout to the white man" because he speaks very well and, most of all, he doesn't use that "pseudo nigger" accent that so many blacks use.

Anyway, lots of respect for that kid. He's young, but he "gets it" and he's willing to state his opinion (which I agree with 100%) when I'm sure he knows he'll get a lot of backlash from lefty liberals AND uneducated slum-talkin' blacks calling him a "sellout".

Why can't judges, lawyers, college professors and plain ordinary people understand what "shall not be infringed" means, and more importantly WHY those words exist in the first place?

It's funny, really... all this talk of "confiscation", all these whining liberals and "million moron marchers". They're all unarmed. Just what do they think WE are going to do? Simply COMPLY?

Come take it.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Check out this video (it was a clickable link in the OP video)

Seriously? Another hoax? WTF???
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

It's not a hoax. It happened. There are bucketloads of things messed up with the aftermath of this event, but the murder of 9 innocents happened.

The first video is encouraging.