Thread: The Walking Dead is looking for people with extensive firearms knowledge and tactics in Georgia

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The Walking Dead is looking for people with extensive firearms knowledge and tactics in Georgia

Wish I was a little closer!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-dead-casting/
    http://www.projectcasting.com/castin...ms-experience/

For Wednesday 6/24 and possibly Monday 6/29 — we are looking for men mid 20’s to 40 years old with firearms experience — Caucasian, African American, Hispanic – really any ethnicity with some decent amount of firearms experience – former military, police etc… very much encouraged to apply — email a recent photo, experience, all clothing sizes and contact info to: [Casting Call Details Removed at Casting Director’s Request]
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Sounds like they're plannin a big ass war.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

They gonna take y'alls guns!!!!
    Returns June 3rd.

I hereby volunteer the entire IWI US staff. Just write us in as giving a demo at a bullpup shoot when the crisis strikes. Finally my dual weald Tavor scene. Step aside McQueen, Eastwood, Walker & Bronson. A new hero is in town.

They're probably casting big crowds of either COPS or SOLDIERS and need extras that they don't have to train to look good. I've seen movie shoots where background extras are those type of wimps who have NEVER held a gun before (and it shows).

I showed this to my kids and they both said, Dad you should TOTALLY do that!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I am definitely an expert on Walking Dead unit tactics:
    -bunch up very tight in small, congested areas where it will restrict all of your mobility
    -spread way out in forested areas where you can lose sight of each other
    -fire only in full auto
    -make sure to get near heavy things that can fall over, having people pinned in place while zombies approach is great training
    -switch the type of firearm you carry constantly so you don't get to used to it
    -if you use a crossbow, recover the gore-encrusted bolts from dead zombies and carry them in your mouth

Do I get the job?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    -bunch up very tight in small, congested areas where it will restrict all of your mobility
    -fire only in full auto
    -make sure to get near heavy things that can fall over, having people pinned in place while zombies approach is great training
    -if you use a crossbow, recover the gore-encrusted bolts from dead zombies and carry them in your mouth

Do I get the job?
    So true!
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    -fire only in full auto

Do I get the job?
    You forgot some:

- throw away the rear sights on your AR15s and M4s - you don't need them
    - aim your Colt Python like it's way too heavy for your weak little wrist
    - hand in all of your weapons so you can live in a liberal utopia of a community full of sheep
    - walk down the middle of main roads while utilizing the above-mentioned "bunch up into a tight little group" tactic so threats can easily locate you and attack

OMG! You guys are hilarious! hahahahaha

Forgot this one...Have a bunch of PMS broads and whiny ass kids making more noise than a fucking freight train....
    FBHO