Thread: Right Wing Terrorism Worries Cops More Than Muslims

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Right Wing Terrorism Worries Cops More Than Muslims

Feel like telling someone off. Let this dips shit know how you feel. I been watching this guys videos and he is completely messed up. Complete brain dead liberal. The enemy. He has 8 up votes on his video. Personally i would like to see it go in the negative.

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

As a cop, I am more worried about terrorist goat molesters than these media-dubbed "right-wing terrorists." This guy is a tool. Why is it that when a white guy kills someone, it's "right-wing terrorism," but when a black guy kills someone, it's "gang violence"? Screw the leftist media and their phrases. For all we know this guy could be almost as far left as Barack Saddam Hussein 0bama.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

looks like screech developed a speech impediment in prison.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Right wing terrorism worries stupid cops more than muslims.

There, fixed it.

I have learned to doubt everything I read and much of what I see. I'll bet most cops are concerned mostly with urban thuggery.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

heres an opposing view.

GOOD!!!

many (not "most" or "all") police, and ALL politicians have become too power hungry and corrupt and think they are better than the common people they are supposed to serve, its about time they get some manners put on them and realize who they really work for.

Over 215,000 murders have been committed in the USA since 9/11. 48 of them were by domestic terrorist and 28 of them by Muslim extremists. So 76 murders out of 215k. Terrorist kills equal 0.0038% of all murders in the USA since 9/11.

I bet much more money was spent by the government trying to prevent those 0.0038% than on the rest combined.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

I have never had a cop scared of me....................
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    Over 215,000 murders have been committed in the USA since 9/11. 48 of them were by domestic terrorist and 28 of them by Muslim extremists. So 76 murders out of 215k. Terrorist kills equal 0.0038% of all murders in the USA since 9/11.

I bet much more money was spent by the government trying to prevent those 0.0038% than on the rest combined.
    Do those numbers include Ft. Hood?

I looked up this tyt place and it was posted that that "news" cast only had 20 views. and how do you skew fbi numbers on
    black crime. Plus I would like to see where he got his data and I had never heard of that police organization he mentioned.
    Can't remember the name and I am not going to watch it again to find out.
    Last edited by l921428x; 06-26-2015 at 04:27 AM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..