Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am absolutly convinced now that Roberts is being blackmailed.

I am absolutly convinced now that Roberts is being blackmailed.

or is on the take. Bama's NSA snooping found something big on Roberts and made him a bitch. We are now living in a dictatorship.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    or is on the take. Bama's NSA snooping found something big on Roberts and made him a bitch. We are now living in a dictatorship.
    More of an oligarchy.

Contributor 05/2012

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Trying to come up with a counter argument, but I got nuthin'.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    My thought is...maybe the other thread is right and only a certain portion of the population remains a threat to this dictatorial government.

It's a good time to be an old, white man,...who understands the difference between good and evil.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

It's easy to control someone when you have God like powers given to you by the public and the media.
    Obam calls Roberts.

Roberts: Hello?
    Obam: This in Pres Obam. I need to talk to you on a secure line.
    Roberts: This is a secure line.
    Obam: On the up coming ACA subsides vote you better vote YES.
    Roberts: The ACA is against the Constitution and the public is against it.
    Obam: Like I said, you better vote YES.
    Roberts: If I don't?
    Obam: I have the power to destroy you and yours if you vote NO.
    Roberts: You can't do that and I will go to the media.
    Obam: Don't test me.
    Roberts: click!

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    My thought is...maybe the other thread is right and only a certain portion of the population remains a threat to this dictatorial government.

It's a good time to be an old, white man,...who understands the difference between good and evil.
    I qualify.......somehow, I do not feel secure!
    Dan

ROBERTS has always been a wild card. He has ruled in favor of the liberals on SCOTUS several times in the last several decades. Nothing new here. He's not a reliable conservative (nor liberal). His thinking has always been a crap shoot.

I'll bet George W. Bush is having a major case of remorse for appointing this assclown.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Well the Chinese, or whoever, had 2 years to dig through all the federal employees files
    and do not forget hillary who had a unsecured server while sec. of state.
    N/A is correct in what he posted, something nowadays seems to be 180 degrees out of phase.
    Another question I wonder about is why if the scotus voted this way and the dems now say it is settled
    law move on, why when the scotus votes for something they dislike (gun laws) they do not say the
    same and move on? I don't understand.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    I'll bet George W. Bush is having a major case of remorse for appointing this assclown.
    Well the progressives did always claimed he was dumb.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I've heard some really crazy things about how he and his wife acquired their two Irish kids.

Probably has nothing to do with any of these rulings, but he shouldn't be on the bench if the rumors are true.
    Returns June 3rd.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And today Roberts came out against today's supreme court ruling for gay marriage?

He and Justice Kennedy are simply playing good cop bad cop on the very people who placed them there. Me I prefer to believe they spent their careers posing as conservatives and in reality they we're simple plants put in the right place at the right time. He// the man (Roberts) did a 180 on his own stated personal theory about States rights in less than 24 hrs. Next up., huge attacks in this country on the formal churches. They say not., watch and learn. It's time for conservatives and libratarians to march together. If they can't, both will be destroyed one at a time. The big one first (RNC) along with the 1st and 2nd Ad. The leadership of Boehner and Mitch is a joke., they are already out preaching of the 2nd coming of "repeal and replace," you know what? you can only tell lies so many times before your people flat out quit listening., all they really care about is the "Chamber of Commerce" for checks into their piggy banks. Obama too or they would not have crossed lines to work together on TPP. Nothing good ever came from NAFTA except plant closings and pink slips., the big lie to us all. BY both sides. And that was not good at all., which in reality is the G-father of everything that followed., signed into law by the way, by Bill Clinton along with Newt. SOUND FAMILIAR?
    Last edited by rshaneck2002; 06-26-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I was watching The Five on Fox News the other day and Dana Perino, former G.W. Bush press secretary was talking about the Roberts confirmation and stated that she was present during some of the talks between President Bush and Roberts and that Roberts related to Bush that if confirmed he would "call balls and strikes" and not apply an agenda to his appointment. It would appear that he lied to the POTUS or doesn't know much about baseball.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I was watching The Five on Fox News the other day and Dana Perino, former G.W. Bush press secretary was talking about the Roberts confirmation and stated that she was present during some of the talks between President Bush and Roberts and that Roberts related to Bush that if confirmed he would "call balls and strikes" and not apply an agenda to his appointment. It would appear that he lied to the POTUS or doesn't know much about baseball.
    Frankly I presumed the gay marriage issue was going to be inevitable. I don't agree with it but I don't lose sleep over it. The obamacare ruling was just plain judicial activism and its shameful and disgraceful. It is however for the time being the law of the land and we must accept it. Congress may yet act to change, repeal or replace the law but for now its done. If Roberts lied or was compromised between then and now he needs to be removed from the bench. I don't even know if there is such a thing. I've never heard of it. These are life appointments with no consequences.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Frankly I presumed the gay marriage issue was going to be inevitable. I don't agree with it but I don't lose sleep over it. The obamacare ruling was just plain judicial activism and its shameful and disgraceful. It is however for the time being the law of the land and we must accept it. Congress may yet act to change, repeal or replace the law but for now its done. If Roberts lied or was compromised between then and now he needs to be removed from the bench. I don't even know if there is such a thing. I've never heard of it. These are life appointments with no consequences.
    And I believe that's a mistake.
    Returns June 3rd.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...n_roberts.html

The American Thinker certainly thinks so.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Lightbulb

Other possibility is that Justice Roberts was a sleeper Democrat/lib all along. I personally know very little about his actual background, except he grew up around Michigan City, IN which is just due east along the lake from Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    And I believe that's a mistake.
    Yes and no. It is supposed to remove politics from the appointment process. We all know a conservative president will appoint a conservative justice and vice versa. But Obama must despise Scalia and he cannot touch him. This is good, no?

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Other possibility is that Justice Roberts was a sleeper Democrat/lib all along. I personally know very little about his actual background, except he grew up around Michigan City, IN which is just due east along the lake from Chicago.
    It's hard to predict what OTHER people will do. You can only predict your own behavior with 100% accuracy.

John Glover Roberts Jr. (born January 27, 1955) is the 17th and current Chief Justice of the United States. He took his seat on September 29, 2005, having been nominated by President George W. Bush after the death of Chief Justice William Rehnquist. He has been described as having a conservative judicial philosophy in his jurisprudence.
    On paper this guy looked good in the early 2000s. Don't blame Bush. The libtards smear Bush all the time, pretty much for mistakes or misdeeds that OTHER PEOPLE did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast