Thread: Remember that black kid who posted the great video criticizing Obama?

Remember that black kid who posted the great video criticizing Obama?

Yep, the LIBERALS are giving him death threats, death threats to his family and threatening LAWSUITS of him expressing his First Amendment Rights.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/07/3599...paign=Politics

After much thought and consideration, I've decided to take a break from politics and political commentary. I had a horribly rough night on Twitter after a woman not only threatened to sue me for expressing my opinions but threatened my family. At this point, I've decided that it's best for me to take a step back and evaluate all of my options before continuing down this path. In the meantime, I do have a team that will be monitoring my social networks while I take some time to spend with my family. Please keep me in your prayers. CJ Pearson
    LIBERAL FASCISTS yo.....

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

The people making the threats need to be rounded up and prosecuted for denying this guy his 1st Amendment rights. Also death threats are a felony. They need to be made examples of. If they don't then this shit will continue until there is no Freedom of Speech anymore in the Country.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Remember, the libs are all about fairness and diversity of opinions....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    The people making the threats need to be rounded up and prosecuted for denying this guy his 1st Amendment rights.
    This is a pet peeve of mine. The Constitution is a limit on government, not on us. When we start to apply the Constitution to citizens, asking government to step in, we are asking government to violate the Constitution. The only way for government to protect one person's First Amendment right (Congress shall make no law...; or abridging the freedom of speech...) is for Congress to make a law prohibiting speech against what they are trying to protect. This is the genesis and problem with Hate Speech laws and how we get to the point of government thinking the Constitution allows them to violate instead of protect our rights.

Also death threats are a felony. They need to be made examples of. If they don't then this shit will continue until there is no Freedom of Speech anymore in the Country.
    Threatening someone is a different issue, though we still need to be careful. If it is a credible threat then arrest for assault or something similar is appropriate, but to arrest someone because they disagree vehemently with someone else, no matter who is in the right, is an assault on freedom and liberty, specifically freedom of speech, that I cannot support.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Where are the government thugs who were harassing Reason Magazine's commenters? Shouldn't they be investigating? I guess actual threats aren't going to get their attention, they are only concerned with hyperbole directed at an out-of-control government.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Growing up I remember the statement "sticks and stones will break my bones but words can never hurt me." That was then, this is now, words can lead to death threats and worse, because not only is freedom of speech a thing of the past, the whole constitution, separation of powers and rule of law are things of the past.

And on this, the day we celebrate our independence from The Crown, we are now under the thumb of a new type of ruler. One that rules by threat. And the souls of our founders are crying rivers.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    This is a pet peeve of mine. The Constitution is a limit on government, not on us. When we start to apply the Constitution to citizens, asking government to step in, we are asking government to violate the Constitution. The only way for government to protect one person's First Amendment right (Congress shall make no law...; or abridging the freedom of speech...) is for Congress to make a law prohibiting speech against what they are trying to protect. This is the genesis and problem with Hate Speech laws and how we get to the point of government thinking the Constitution allows them to violate instead of protect our rights.

Threatening someone is a different issue, though we still need to be careful. If it is a credible threat then arrest for assault or something similar is appropriate, but to arrest someone because they disagree vehemently with someone else, no matter who is in the right, is an assault on freedom and liberty, specifically freedom of speech, that I cannot support.
    The SCOTUS recently ruled on this issue, I think they actually got that one correct.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Despicable, but not surprising.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    If they don't then this shit will continue until there is no Freedom of Speech anymore in the Country.
    Considering how much onus Dumbo and his ilk have put on "conservative speech" (disagreements with him or his policies), do we really have any left?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    The SCOTUS recently ruled on this issue, I think they actually got that one correct.
    Yes, they did. However the decision is being ignored by DOJ in their harassment of Reason. How dare anyone speak out against a Federal Judge using hyperbole.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Despicable, but not surprising.
    Liberturd dimocrats at their best. It's what they do. Some, even, get paid to do it....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I found this article rather interesting last night, while looking for info on James Cagney. Cagney was a liberal democrat most of his life, but came to the realization that the Democratic Party wasn't all it was cracked up to be. He knew the Dimocrats created the Hippy Movement to break down our country.

After the war, Cagney's politics started to change. He had worked on Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidential campaigns, including the 1940 presidential election against Wendell Willkie. However, by the time of the 1948 election, he had become disillusioned with Harry S. Truman, and voted for Thomas E. Dewey, his first non-Democratic vote.[188] By 1980, Cagney was contributing financially to the Republican Party, supporting his friend Ronald Reagan's bid for the presidency in the 1980 election.[189] As he got older, he became more and more conservative, referring to himself in his autobiography as "arch-conservative." He regarded his move away from liberal politics as "...a totally natural reaction once I began to see undisciplined elements in our country stimulating a breakdown of our system... Those functionless creatures, the hippies ... just didn't appear out of a vacuum."[190]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cagney

The Dims have used up the Hippy Movement and are using different tools/fools to continue breaking down our society.

CJ Pearson is just the newest Dimocratic target.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The Dims have used up the Hippy Movement and are using different tools/fools to continue breaking down our society.

Yep!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...american-flag/

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Blacks have always been the tools/slaves of the Democratic Party. Times change, but those controlling, and those being controlled, don't.

Freedom isn't free.

Blacks have always been the tools/slaves of the Democratic Party. Times change, but those controlling, and those being controlled, don't.
    And the DEMOCRATS and their thugs threaten and harass any who want to think for themselves. We see cases like this all the time....

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

But dem gots a phone.
    Returns June 3rd.