Thread: I Think The Web Removes Stuff that Would Embarass President Obama

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I Think The Web Removes Stuff that Would Embarass President Obama

Every once in a while I will be looking for something the President said, that I distinctly remember hearing him say, and all record of it is gone. For example I remember hearing him say that he wanted to get rid of coal as an energy source and he expected that would cause energy prices for most Americans to go up substantially. Actually, I remember him saying a percentage but I can't find the quote to see what that percentage actually was.

Today I am involved in a discussion with some people regarding immigration and the effects of people breaking our laws to come to the country and how they affect both immigration and people who are citizens. I remember back when President Obama was running for president he had a interview with someone who was sympathetic to him and his causes. In this interview President Obama said something close to "illegal immigration will of necessity lower the wages of all Americans" but now I cannot find it. Of course, this quote was not something that found its way onto the TV or paper, I heard it once on a "right wing" radio show, but it was a sound bite that seems to no longer exist. In fact I cannot find anything about what the President thinks will happen to wages if we legalize and grant citizenship to those who are here illegally.

I can find, still, everything President Bush said about illegals, especially if what he said could be made to make him look bad, but for President Obama, they just disappear.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This is to be expected now. Ever since the gov't got control of the Internet, through Web Neutrality, they can make whatever they want disappear and no one can do anything about it.

Our only hope is that when he makes a statement, someone copies it quickly to their computer files and saves it and publishes it every once in a while.

Remember, Hitlary can erase government files by destroying her hard drives so Obamanation can do similarly with public items on the Internet.

There were more than "fairness" reasons for the gov't seizing control of the Web.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

There's always Nachumlist:

http://www.nachumlist.com/
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

It is likely the search engine you are using. After all the Google execs helped Soros scub Obama's background when he first ran.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

The Ministry of Truth is no longer a thing of fiction. I remember when Harold Ford Jr. was the Dems' golden child headed for the Presidency, Obama was being lauded as being the first Kenyan born Senator on election night. Later that evening, when Ford lost his Senate bid, the Obama narrative changed instantly. When they needed to replace Ford in their plans, Obama was almost the same thing, so they squashed the whole Kenya thing. It was a scary thing to see in action.

A lot of people don't remember all the Ford hype. He was going to be what Obama became, and Obama was some nobody. Seeing the Democratic propaganda machine shift gears so quickly was startling.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The ministry of propaganda can and will say, do, change, alter, or replace any words of any speech ever said, written or thought about.

One day an American history book I am sure will show how King Barack officially became the first king of the former United States of America, and how that led to the dissolving of the union.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    The ministry of propaganda can and will say, do, change, alter, or replace any words of any speech ever said, written or thought about.

One day an American history book I am sure will show how King Barack officially became the first king of the former United States of America, and how that led to the dissolving of the union.
    Don't forget to include how, while under the thumb of Constitutional oppression, King Hussein liberated us from that oppressive document and showed us how true freedom works and feels and the whole, formerly oppressed population couldn't sing enough praises about him....He showed us where the light was and brought us into it. Huzzah!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars