Thread: Murder rates in American cities skyrocket.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Murder rates in American cities skyrocket.

http://time.com/3952674/crime-surges-major-cities/

Hmmm.... I wonder what could be behind this? Apparently its a mystery.
    Returns June 3rd.

Also attacks on cops. 2 ambushed and killed in Indiana last night. 1 in Gary and 1 in Indianapolis. The one in Indy was reportedly an AK. I have not verified the weapon.

And yes. The Ferguson effect is real and it was validated by the Baltimore effect. I have the after action report on the Baltimore riots if you want a copy. PM me.
    Last edited by TEN-32; 07-10-2015 at 01:13 PM.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Also attacks on cops. 2 ambushed and killed in Indiana last night. 1 in Gary and 1 in Indianapolis. The one in Indy was reportedly an AK. I have not verified the weapon.

And yes. The Ferguson effect is real and it was validated by the Baltimore effect. I have the after action report on the Baltimore riots if you want a copy. PM me.
    Did you see where Baltimore now has a new Chief of Police? (or whatever title they use)
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

The Democrats are reaping the results of their anti-America agenda, especially the agenda of this current administration. Too bad the rest of normal America has to live with their violence & chaos.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    The Democrats are reaping the results of their anti-America agenda, especially the agenda of this current administration. Too bad the rest of normal America has to live with their violence & chaos.
    Thats exactly right. This whole fiasco can be traced back to Obama.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Thats exactly right. This whole fiasco can be traced back to Obama.
    In part, no doubt. But the seeds for all this social mayhem were planted back in the mid-1960's by Ted Kennedy & LBJ's "Great Society" bullshit.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

I was just talking with a retired cop friend about this. The lawless anti-police pro anarchy shit runs in cycles. The late 60s and 70s were extremely violent with high crime rates, violent protests and riots. Enter Ronald Reagan and the 80s. The pendulum swung back. Crime rates were reduced and the trend continued through the 90s. Hell, even Bill Clinton supported anti crime initiatives such as grants to cities to subsidize 100,000 new cops on the beat. Mayors like Giuliani made crime suppression a priority and backed his police. Make no mistake about it. This shit is about leadership and the tone is set at the highest levels of government.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    In part, no doubt. But the seeds for all this social mayhem were planted back in the mid-1960's by Ted Kennedy & LBJ's "Great Society" bullshit.
    Oh yeah, black communities have been decimated by it. But, it worked, they've voted Democrat ever since.

I think now the idea is to get them all ginned up to vote in 16 like they did in 08 and 12.
    Returns June 3rd.

the answer to inner city crime must be a federalized police force, it's the only answer to the current system which is racially unjust....

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    the answer to inner city crime must be a federalized police force, it's the only answer to the current system which is racially unjust....
    Yes, yes.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post