Thread: Obama Deal Paves Way To A Nuclear War In ME

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Obama Deal Paves Way To A Nuclear War In ME

While the libtard media gloats on how good this deal is, the reality is that Obama's legacy, besides being the worst President ever in the US, will be that he started the arms race in ME, aiding and abetting a terrorist nation to build nuclear weapons.

The blood of hundreds of thousands of lives will be on his hands.

http://news.yahoo.com/formal-nuclear...VfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Way to go, Obama.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Some how, I trust this as much as picking a blond up as she comes outta a klap clinic!
    Dan

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Obama's legacy will be a mix of Chamberlain & Quisling.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Jugears and Lurch will laugh when Tel Aviv goes up in a mushroom cloud. Then Iran will cease to exist and we get to live Revelations.
    Returns June 3rd.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    King Barack is bragging that this agreement will stop proliferation of nuclear weapons in the middle east. He is right, with Iran going to have a bomb, and with their extremist in power most likely to use it, there will be no middle east left to be able to proliferate the building of these end-time weapons.

i predict an "accident"
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Waiting for Mr. Simmons to come in and say it isn't that big of a deal.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

This is going to force the Israelis to go it alone in a strike. They will wait in order to allow the Iranians to expend as much capital and resources as possible before they hit it, just like with Saddam's program. If you have an enemy who is building something, why break it when he has spent $10 on it? Wait until he has spent $1000 on it, then break it.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    Some how, I trust this as much as picking a blond up as she comes outta a klap clinic!
    Dan
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

If - IF - the Israelis decide to act "unilaterally", I would be more inclined to think they will do it by subterfuge. I have little doubt that they have "moles" in various positions there and will, when the time is right, have these moles create an accident along the lines of 3 Mile Island (aka "China Syndrome") or Chernobyl.

I am hopeful for their success.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    If - IF - the Israelis decide to act "unilaterally", I would be more inclined to think they will do it by subterfuge. I have little doubt that they have "moles" in various positions there and will, when the time is right, have these moles create an accident along the lines of 3 Mile Island (aka "China Syndrome") or Chernobyl.

I am hopeful for their success.
    It would be very appropriate to have "multiple meltdowns" over there. Maybe a little radiation floating around Iranian airspace would help clean up things over there....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

We all know how the Clinton North korea deal worked out. Free stuff for them and nukes for NK. I give it two years and Iran has nukes if Israel doesn't take care of it. How you could trust someone calling you great satan is beyond believability. Hussein wants them to have the bomb and use it in Israel or the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    We all know how the Clinton North korea deal worked out. Free stuff for them and nukes for NK. I give it two years and Iran has nukes if Israel doesn't take care of it. How you could trust someone calling you great satan is beyond believability. Hussein wants them to have the bomb and use it in Israel or the United States.
    All of this has to do with Obamanation's ego. He doesn't give a shit about the consequences, he's wants to be known as the President who bartered a deal with Iran (the first to do so). He's all about being the first. He wants to leave a legacy that can't be equaled by any other president.

However, the legacy he will be leaving is one that no one would be proud of. He's already known as the worst President we've ever had. And, he's doing his best to top even that.

His ego is even bigger than his ears.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post

Watching this video today makes me laugh. It actually would be funny, if it wasn't so terrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

Roadhouse Groupee

We created the current mess back in 1953, why would the wogs trust us now?

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    He's all about being the first.
    Then why can't he do a REAL first and go skydiving out of Air Force One - W/O a 'chute??

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    His ego is even bigger than his ears.
    And don't limit the size of those ears! I think they are still growing!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    We created the current mess back in 1953, why would the wogs trust us now?
    I see the I hate America moron has chimed in.

Don't you have a gay pride parade to march in?
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    i predict an "accident"
    Multiple accidents!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

We need to see this played on the news right now to support efforts to quash this "deal" now - and in political ads when the POTUS campaign gets underway. Just to remind people of how idiotic the dims are.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Watching this video today makes me laugh. It actually would be funny, if it wasn't so terrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Iran has no intention of following the US deal that was just signed. As a matter of fact, they promise to defy all deals with the US, as stated by their leader, Ayatollah Khamenei.

And, John Kerry's reaction? He finds it, "very disturbing." (You can just feel his anguish over this.)

But, we're going to be okay, as Kerry is really upset over this development. They've really upset him and I'm sure they'll get some kind of "hard-worded" reply from him...after all, he's really upset and disturbed by this...

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-says-ira...VfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Freedom isn't free.