Thread: Good to see Gramnesty at 0%

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Good to see Gramnesty at 0%

http://www.youngcons.com/new-poll-re...nearest-rival/

Nice to see Lindsey Gramnesty at 0% what a total Piece of crap. And he's sounding more and more like a homo.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

He's a complete fruit bat and the poster girl of whats wrong with the GOPe. To hell with him!
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post

Nice to see Lindsey Gramnesty at 0% what a total Piece of crap. And he's sounding more and more like a homo.
    I've listened to Trump talk and as of now, I am 100% going to vote for him.

He's no-bs, no-nonsense and says it like it is.

Unfortunately, all too many Americans don't want to hear the TRUTH, so they'll vote for some idiot who promises wish-washy nonsense like "Ahm gonna build a bridge to the future" or "Ahm gonna change this Country".

Trump has an iron broom and intends to clean house... and I sure hope he gets elected because God knows we need cleaning up.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Gramnesty got the Megan McCain endorsement on the Kelly File last night. She also gave Rubio an Honorable Mention.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Roadhouse Groupee

TOP TEN LIST

http://www.freedomworks.org/content/...lindsey-graham

1. Graham Voted for the No Child Left Behind Act

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) cosponsored and voted for the federal takeover of K-12 education known as the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001. This unconstitutional law takes away local control of schools by requiring states to implement federal standards and tests. No Child Left Behind has undermined the quality of U.S. education and costs taxpayers about $25 billion annually.

2. Graham Voted for the Patriot Act

Senator Graham voted for the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (PATRIOT) Act. Despite the seemingly well-intended title, the so-called Patriot Act violates our Fourth Amendment right to privacy. The law includes unprecedented surveillance powers that permit the federal government to spy on U.S. citizens without a warrant.

3. Graham Voted for TARP

Senator Graham voted for the $700 billion bailout of Wall Street. Taxpayers should have never been forced to pay for the mistakes of the big banks. He continues to make excuses for why he voted for the massive bank bailout. According to Graham, “I think TARP was necessary because the whole economy was going to collapse and Bernanke, Paulson, and everybody that I know and quite frankly trust, after Lehman brothers went down, that if we had not involved ourselves quickly you’d have a financial meltdown.”

4. Graham Voted to Increase the Federal Minimum Wage

Senator Graham voted for the Fair Minimum Wage Act that increased the federal minimum wage from $5.15 per hour to $7.25 per hour in 2007. Raising the minimum wage is a bad idea because it reduces employment, especially among low-skilled workers. The cost of raising the minimum wage is passed onto consumers in the form of higher prices for goods and services.

5. Graham Voted for the Fiscal Cliff Deal

The fiscal cliff was a fake crisis created by Congress and President Obama. Senator Graham voted for the infamous New Year’s Day 2013 fiscal cliff deal that raised taxes on 77 percent of U.S. households and contained no real spending cuts.

6. Graham Cosponsored Cap and Trade Legislation

Senator Graham co-sponsored the Cap and Trade bill in Congress with Senators Joe Lieberman and John Kerry. The bill aimed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 17 percent by 2020, and 80 percent by 2050. In a New York Times op-ed co-written with John Kerry, Graham wrote, “first, we agree that climate change is real and threatens our economy and national security. That is why we are advocating aggressive reductions in our emissions of the carbon gases that cause climate change.”

7. Graham Cosponsored a Internet Regulation Bill

Senator Graham cosponsored the Protect Intellectual Property Act (PIPA) that would have stifled free speech and innovation online. Under PIPA, the government would have the power to shut down millions of websites. This is a destructive violation of our constitutional right to free speech.

8. Graham Voted to Confirm Liberal Supreme Court Justices

Senator Graham voted to confirm Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court. During Kagan’s confirmation hearing, she was unable to answer whether a law requiring Americans to eat vegetables was constitutional. Both Kagan and Sotomayor joined the 5-4 majority opinion to uphold the “constitutionality” of the individual mandate in ObamaCare.

9. Graham Voted to Raise Debt Ceiling Six Times

Senator Graham has irresponsibly voted to raise the debt ceiling six times. Raising the debt limit only encourages reckless spending in Washington. Congress needs to cut spending—not continue to raise the debt ceiling without any strings attached.

10. Graham Voted for NDAA with Indefinite Detention Provisions

Senator Graham voted for the NDAA with the indefinite detention clause. This controversial clause grants the president unlimited power to detain a U.S. citizen without charge or trial. The indefinite detention clause violates our constitutional right to a speedy and public trial in all criminal prosecutions.
    Bernie is pro 2nd, why shouldn't the NRA back him?
    El Jefe 7/21/2015

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Samiam, and did you think all those RINOs were for big business, rather than for big government regulating everything?
    They're all liars.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    TOP TEN LIST

http://www.freedomworks.org/content/...lindsey-graham

1. Graham Voted for the No Child Left Behind Act

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) cosponsored and voted for the federal takeover of K-12 education known as the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001. This unconstitutional law takes away local control of schools by requiring states to implement federal standards and tests. No Child Left Behind has undermined the quality of U.S. education and costs taxpayers about $25 billion annually.

2. Graham Voted for the Patriot Act

Senator Graham voted for the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (PATRIOT) Act. Despite the seemingly well-intended title, the so-called Patriot Act violates our Fourth Amendment right to privacy. The law includes unprecedented surveillance powers that permit the federal government to spy on U.S. citizens without a warrant.

3. Graham Voted for TARP

Senator Graham voted for the $700 billion bailout of Wall Street. Taxpayers should have never been forced to pay for the mistakes of the big banks. He continues to make excuses for why he voted for the massive bank bailout. According to Graham, “I think TARP was necessary because the whole economy was going to collapse and Bernanke, Paulson, and everybody that I know and quite frankly trust, after Lehman brothers went down, that if we had not involved ourselves quickly you’d have a financial meltdown.”

4. Graham Voted to Increase the Federal Minimum Wage

Senator Graham voted for the Fair Minimum Wage Act that increased the federal minimum wage from $5.15 per hour to $7.25 per hour in 2007. Raising the minimum wage is a bad idea because it reduces employment, especially among low-skilled workers. The cost of raising the minimum wage is passed onto consumers in the form of higher prices for goods and services.

5. Graham Voted for the Fiscal Cliff Deal

The fiscal cliff was a fake crisis created by Congress and President Obama. Senator Graham voted for the infamous New Year’s Day 2013 fiscal cliff deal that raised taxes on 77 percent of U.S. households and contained no real spending cuts.

6. Graham Cosponsored Cap and Trade Legislation

Senator Graham co-sponsored the Cap and Trade bill in Congress with Senators Joe Lieberman and John Kerry. The bill aimed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 17 percent by 2020, and 80 percent by 2050. In a New York Times op-ed co-written with John Kerry, Graham wrote, “first, we agree that climate change is real and threatens our economy and national security. That is why we are advocating aggressive reductions in our emissions of the carbon gases that cause climate change.”

7. Graham Cosponsored a Internet Regulation Bill

Senator Graham cosponsored the Protect Intellectual Property Act (PIPA) that would have stifled free speech and innovation online. Under PIPA, the government would have the power to shut down millions of websites. This is a destructive violation of our constitutional right to free speech.

8. Graham Voted to Confirm Liberal Supreme Court Justices

Senator Graham voted to confirm Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court. During Kagan’s confirmation hearing, she was unable to answer whether a law requiring Americans to eat vegetables was constitutional. Both Kagan and Sotomayor joined the 5-4 majority opinion to uphold the “constitutionality” of the individual mandate in ObamaCare.

9. Graham Voted to Raise Debt Ceiling Six Times

Senator Graham has irresponsibly voted to raise the debt ceiling six times. Raising the debt limit only encourages reckless spending in Washington. Congress needs to cut spending—not continue to raise the debt ceiling without any strings attached.

10. Graham Voted for NDAA with Indefinite Detention Provisions

Senator Graham voted for the NDAA with the indefinite detention clause. This controversial clause grants the president unlimited power to detain a U.S. citizen without charge or trial. The indefinite detention clause violates our constitutional right to a speedy and public trial in all criminal prosecutions.
    And why are you pointing this POS votes out? Am I living in a alternate reality where you are a patriot and not someone who hates the US and everything good about our way of life?

Roadhouse Groupee

Am I living in a alternate reality where you are a patriot and not someone who hates the US and everything good about our way of life?
    YES! adjust your meds accordingly
    Bernie is pro 2nd, why shouldn't the NRA back him?
    El Jefe 7/21/2015

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I've listened to Trump talk and as of now, I am 100% going to vote for him.

He's no-bs, no-nonsense and says it like it is.

Unfortunately, all too many Americans don't want to hear the TRUTH, so they'll vote for some idiot who promises wish-washy nonsense like "Ahm gonna build a bridge to the future" or "Ahm gonna change this Country".

Trump has an iron broom and intends to clean house... and I sure hope he gets elected because God knows we need cleaning up.

I still don't know if I buy that trump believes what he says, it seems like at this point if it wasn't his intention to run seriously before he's stumbled into such a good strategy that he's going to have a go at it.

But I'm always suspicious when someone tells me what I want to hear.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Samiam, and did you think all those RINOs were for big business, rather than for big government regulating everything?
    They're all liars.
    RINOs are for big business and big government regulation. Big business loves excessive government regulation - a large, established business can afford a compliance section to deal with ridiculous regulations, while a startup business cannot afford to jump through all the hoops. Excessive government regulation serves as a barrier to entry into the market for a small business, this protects the established businesses from competition.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    RINOs are for big business and big government regulation. Big business loves excessive government regulation - a large, established business can afford a compliance section to deal with ridiculous regulations, while a startup business cannot afford to jump through all the hoops. Excessive government regulation serves as a barrier to entry into the market for a small business, this protects the established businesses from competition.
    Ayup.
    Returns June 3rd.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    Call it what it is... Fascism.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

It's still to early to even consider anyone. Come January then maybe then.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yes it is gratifying to see him pole at zero percent. POS to be sure.

If the rinos/dems are smart they'll keep any vote killing dirt on Trump untill a day or so before the election, then blast it all over the controlled media. Resulting in an instant rino/dem win. That's not to say Trump isn't a rino, I don't know what he thinks, just what he says and does.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"