Thread: samiam has an issue with The Koch's

Roadhouse Groupee

samiam has an issue with The Koch's

"FATHERLESS CHILDREN" are trying to "VERBALLY FORNICATE" with the Donald and get a walker, cruz, bush, or komerade klinton in there

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...mp-120752.html

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...idelines-Rules

7. Foul language - there are a few colorful words we occasionally let slide, but their overuse will result in a warning. There are a few that never need to be used – we don’t need to mention them. Foul language makes the TGN look trashy. When writing, it is very easy to express yourself without cursing. Use **** if you need to. Sponsors have in the past make this site possible and it is much easier to get them interested if the site is a little cleaner than your average Internet forum.
    Last edited by 308; 07-30-2015 at 11:25 AM.
    Bernie is pro 2nd, why shouldn't the NRA back him?
    El Jefe 7/21/2015

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Too bad it has come to this (Note: I did not write these rules...the owner did)

9. No personal attacks – if you disagree with someone, state your case intelligently and back it up with facts. We will not tolerate personal attacks. You will be warned once. If the behavior continues, you will be banned from the forum. DO NOT HARASS PEOPLE WITH EMAIL WHEN YOU HAVE A DISAGREEMENT ON THIS FORUM
    Last edited by 308; 07-30-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Roadhouse Groupee

Too bad it has come to this (Note: I did not write these rules...the owner did)

9. No personal attacks – if you disagree with someone, state your case intelligently and back it up with facts. We will not tolerate personal attacks. You will be warned once. If the behavior continues, you will be banned from the forum. DO NOT HARASS PEOPLE WITH EMAIL WHEN YOU HAVE A DISAGREEMENT ON THIS FORUM
    Last edited by 308; 07-30-2015 at 11:23 AM.
    El Jefe 7/21/2015

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

There's a lot fishy about Donald.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

WTF?
    Returns June 3rd.

What the hell happened here, jeez you log of for a while and all hell breaks loose.

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    What the hell happened here, jeez you log of for a while and all hell breaks loose.
    Remember the children's story about the goats?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Billy_Goats_Gruff

The smallest billy goat is the first to cross and is stopped abruptly, by the troll who threatens to "gobble him up!" The little goat convinces him to wait for another slightly bigger billy goat to come across because he is larger and a more gratifying feast. The greedy troll agrees and lets the smallest of the goats cross.

The medium-sized goat then passes next. He is more cautious than his brother, but is also stopped by the troll and given the same threat. The second billy goat is allowed to cross as well after he tells the troll to wait for the biggest billy goat because he is the biggest.

The Third Billy Goat then gets on the bridge and is stopped by the hungry troll. When the troll gets up on the bridge, however, the third billy goat is so big that he easily kicks the troll off of the bridge. The troll falls into the stream. From then on the bridge is safe, and all three goats are able to go to the rich fields around the summer farm in the hills. They all live happily ever after. The troll still lives under the bridge, but has not bothered anyone again.

El Jefe 7/21/2015

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    The Koch brothers are more intelligent and wildly more successful in business than samiam could dream to be. It's their money and they can do what they wish with it.

samiam can donate and work for any candidate he wants, ...and I'm willing to bet the Koch brothers could care less than a gnat passing gas.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Roadhouse Groupee

getting a bit off topic but N/A you agree with the Citizens United decision? corporations are people? money is speech? if so we're all (fornicated) 2 clowns that inherited their money, which originally came from Stalin, get to decide what's best for you and me?
    El Jefe 7/21/2015

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    getting a bit off topic but N/A you agree with the Citizens United decision? corporations are people? money is speech? if so we're all (fornicated) 2 clowns that inherited their money, which originally came from Stalin, get to decide what's best for you and me?
    Ha Ha.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    So when you spout off your nonsense on here it's OK, but if someone else says something you don't like then they're evil.

Got it.

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    samiam wants to tell us what to do...he just doesn't like it that anyone has the same freedoms he thinks are his alone.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Jeeezuuusssss! Why do such nut jobs show up on Gunsnet?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Usually, he just posts and runs, usually denigrating conservatives. Now he is pretending to be a conservative and posting all over the place. He must have lost his job or something.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

And yet nothing is done about it.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Biggest reason is the responses they get. If other members had the ability to ignore them they would go away. Instead they allow their buttons to be pushed, demand the "trolls" they aided and abetted be banned then they repeat that behavior with the next one that shows up. It's a never ending cycle.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Usually, he just posts and runs, usually denigrating conservatives. Now he is pretending to be a conservative and posting all over the place. He must have lost his job or something.
    Well N/A since you can't answer a question let me put this out here, bought a pair of New Balance shoes got home saw on the tag they were made in Vietnam, did we need to get 58,000+ Americans killed so Charlie could sell us footware?
    El Jefe 7/21/2015

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Well N/A since you can't answer a question let me put this out here, bought a pair of New Balance shoes got home saw on the tag they were made in Vietnam, did we need to get 58,000+ Americans killed so Charlie could sell us footware?
    You need to get back on topic. Last and final warning. The balls in your court.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

The problem is this; no one knows you and has any sort of positive history such as your contributing something firearms related...photos of your latest toy or any thing of the sort. You come here and really all you do is troll, and people get sick of it. It has nothing to do with you having another "opinion", because you don't express one in any reasonable fashion. You lip off with the anonymity and safety afforded you from behind your computer when it would be hard to believe the same behavior would be expressed within arms reach. It's probably time for you to go somewhere else and just stick to posting in The Roadhouse. Have a nice day