Thread: Trump has highest favorability #'s of GOP candidates amongst..............................Hispanics.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Trump has highest favorability #'s of GOP candidates amongst..............................Hispanics.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...spanic-voters/

Wow, even higher than Jeb whose whole campaign strategy is kissing Hispanic ass.
    Returns June 3rd.

Doesn't surprise me. Hispanics do not like illegals either.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

I heard Rush discussing this yesterday. I'm beginning to think Trump is for real. He has selected some dubious characters as advisers but he may be in it to win it.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    I heard Rush discussing this yesterday. I'm beginning to think Trump is for real. He has selected some dubious characters as advisers but he may be in it to win it.
    I've read a fair amount of grumbling about who is running Walker's campaign. RINO deluxe, but that doesn't mean they hold ideological sway over their candidate, they may just be good pulling the levers and knowing who's important in each state.

As to if Trump is serious, I'm not sure yet personally, but if he keeps rising in the polls like he has been, I don't think he'll pull out. If we get to say post New Hampshire and he's one and one or better in wins and still leads the field, he'll start dropping names of who could potentially serve as his veep and in his cabinet.

Interesting times for sure.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I've read a fair amount of grumbling about who is running Walker's campaign. RINO deluxe, but that doesn't mean they hold ideological sway over their candidate, they may just be good pulling the levers and knowing who's important in each state.

As to if Trump is serious, I'm not sure yet personally, but if he keeps rising in the polls like he has been, I don't think he'll pull out. If we get to say post New Hampshire and he's one and one or better in wins and still leads the field, he'll start dropping names of who could potentially serve as his veep and in his cabinet.

Interesting times for sure.
    I haven't researched the Walker advisers. I guess its time. Trump recently was asked about Sarah Palin. His response was extremely favorable. Don't know about VP but Cabinet is strong possibility.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

I haven't researched the Walker advisers. I guess its time. Trump recently was asked about Sarah Palin. His response was extremely favorable. Don't know about VP but Cabinet is strong possibility.
    IIRC his head guy is a former McCain drone.

It would be foolish to Sarah at veep IMO. But Secretary of the Interior, hell yeah. Drill baby drill!
    Returns June 3rd.

I stand corrected. He's brought in big dogs from previous Bush, Romney and Giuliani campaigns. They're still RINO certified, but not McCain bots.
    Returns June 3rd.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I heard Palin was being considered for a cabinet post.

As for why Trump is doing well, could it be he is one of the few, if not the only republican candidate who appears to actually have a spine, who is not afraid to take on the news media and not back down on his convictions? Convictions right or wrong depending on a person's feelings, but he doesn't back down, which is something that cannot be said of I believe just about every other candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I heard Palin was being considered for a cabinet post.

As for why Trump is doing well, could it be he is one of the few, if not the only republican candidate who appears to actually have a spine, who is not afraid to take on the news media and not back down on his convictions? Convictions right or wrong depending on a person's feelings, but he doesn't back down, which is something that cannot be said of I believe just about every other candidate.
    He fights! The base has wanted a fighter since Reagan left office.
    Returns June 3rd.