Thread: The Dead

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up The Dead

Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead specifically. Was watching trailers for both just now and can't wait. FTWD is going to be quite a bit different from TWD. More emphasis on what happens during the initial outbreak. As far as TWD goes, WOW! The new season is gonna be something else!!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yes I too can hardly wait to see both series start. Rick still looks like he's going to be the odd man out in Alexandria. Seems he's going to be butting ideological heads against Morgan's "all life is precious" point of view. He needs to get his "Clear" on again.

This will be great! Lots of m4 action where the rear sight is folded down in the stowed position! Zombies!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I forget what season it was but Beth started carrying a Mosin Nagant M-44. I'm pretty sure she used the bayonet to take out a walker caught in a fence or something but does anyone remember her actually firing it? I would think the fireball alone would take out 2-3 walkers or at least set them ablaze. As far as the M4 action I still remember that Governor shooting a National Guard soldier as he was running away with a flat top M4 that had no rear sight what so ever.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell