Thread: ISIS executes girls for refusing to have sex with them....

ISIS executes girls for refusing to have sex with them....

And somehow, the LIBERALS in this country think that Christians who support traditional marriage are a BIGGER THREAT to humanity than ISIS? I actually know people who say that out loud. I can't even argue with them because THEIR opinions (liberalism) is a dogma just like a fanatically religious person. The 'religion' of liberal orthodoxy can't be argued with or reasoned with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ls-petrol.html

ISIS executes 19 girls for refusing to have sex with fighters as UN envoy reveals how sex slaves are 'peddled like barrels of petrol'
    ISIS fanatics have executed 19 women for refusing to have sex with its fighters, a Kurdish official has said.

He claimed the women were being held hostage in Islamic State's stronghold of Mosul, Iraq, which the terror group seized in June last year.

Meanwhile a UN envoy investigating Islamic State's vile sex trade has said 'girls get peddled like barrels of petrol' and one can be bought by six different men.

She also verified a disturbing ISIS document which suggested the extremists sell the Yazidi and Christian women and children they have abducted, with girls aged just one to nine-years-old fetching the most money.

ISIS stormed the Sinjar district in northern Iraq last year and captured hundreds of women belonging to the Yazidi community, who the Islamists view as heretics.
    Zainab Bangura told Bloomberg: 'The girls get peddled like barrels of petrol... One girl can be sold and bought by five or six different men.

'Sometimes these fighters sell the girls back to their families for thousands of dollars of ransom.'

The shocking document described the women it abducted as 'items' and claimed a decrease in demand of 'women and cattle' affected 'Islamic State revenues as well as the funding of mujahideen in the battlefield'.

It then gives the prices of women and children by age, with one to nine-year-olds costing the most - around £110. The older the women, the lower the price.
    WTF?!??!?!?

A woman in islam is owned by a man her entire life, before she is married by her father, after marriage by her husband. Or some other male relative in the death or absence of father or husband. They're always owned by men.

Also, mohamad married a jewish girl named Aisha when she was like 6yrs old, waiting until she was 9 to consummate the marriage, so the precedent of sex with children is set by the very founder of their religion. And every bit of it is recorded in the quran.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Liberalism is a mental illness. I'm sure someday they will find the gene and then maybe we can do a retrovirus that goes in and rewrites it.

That story would be more believable if they said goats or little boys, just saying.

To be honest, have you ever smelled somebody that actually lives in that region? Rape is a large part of their culture for a quantifiable reason.

Though I laugh at the Muslim jokes too like everyone else. Seriously, joking about it totally misses the point. They're fucking barbarians and monsters. Joking about it seems like you think it's 'just not an important thing'.... just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Though I laugh at the Muslim jokes too like everyone else. Seriously, joking about it totally misses the point. They're fucking barbarians and monsters. Joking about it seems like you think it's 'just not an important thing'.... just sayin.
    And you suggest " I " do what ?

My personal thought on it would be to give them a taste of the Enola Gay but my country is being run by a bunch of fucking pussies so WTF do you want from me ?

I wasn't joking at all.