Thread: Say goodbye to global warming.

Say goodbye to global warming.

Scientists may have discovered a method of taking CO2 from the air and converting it to carbon nanofibers similar to valuable materials used in industries such as aerospace, construction, and electronics.

http://news.sciencemag.org/climate/2...-strategy-pays

Did you know you can organically convert co2 into complex hydrocarbons? All you have to do is mix it with water and sunlight and trees do the rest

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yes, those wanting to control the first country ever constructed around the idea of people rule refuses to acknowledge that green plants do a great job of removing their so called global warming gas, Carbon dioxide. They also refuse to acknowledge the fact that the great big ball of fire in the sky has control over the earth temperatures, along with the earth's eccentric orbit which is what causes geothermal heating.

Nope, can't control when reality doesn't agree.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Did you know you can organically convert co2 into complex hydrocarbons? All you have to do is mix it with water and sunlight and trees do the rest

...and gives us oxygen in return. DAMN but Mother Nature is smart! (smarter than Al Gore anyway).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Yeah, I never understood how increasing 2 things that plants benefit from (co2 and higher temperatures) was going to result in all the plants dying off

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I also like hearing the morons complain about the animals that we will kill off because the global temp went up 1/2 degree. REALLY! In the summer here in Indy we normally get into the mid 90s, sometimes touching 100, winters 20 below zero is not unusual. So animals can live with temp swings of over 100 degrees in one year, but the global temp going up 1/2 degree in the next 20 is going to kill many off!

What about reality do I not understand?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I also like hearing the morons complain about the animals that we will kill off because the global temp went up 1/2 degree. REALLY! In the summer here in Indy we normally get into the mid 90s, sometimes touching 100, winters 20 below zero is not unusual. So animals can live with temp swings of over 100 degrees in one year, but the global temp going up 1/2 degree in the next 20 is going to kill many off!

They also believe in Unicorn farts.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    They also believe in Unicorn farts.
    But unicorn farts do not increase CO2 levels... cow farts yes, unicorn farts no

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Yeah, I never understood how increasing 2 things that plants benefit from (co2 and higher temperatures) was going to result in all the plants dying off

The reason you don't understand "manmade globull warming" is that it's a lie.

IF the planet temperatures went up, that would cause all green life (trees and ocean algae) to prosper MORE and, in turn use MORE carbon dioxide, thereby keeping the system in balance.

Mother Nature is no dummy. The earth has kept itself in balance since the first life appeared, and mankind's puny activities are not going to change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post

Over-fishing, over-harvesting, over-development and over-hunting have caused the decline and/or deaths of more species than minute climate changes could ever be responsible for.

The sun controls global temperatures, it's been that way since day one and it will be that way long after mankind has killed himself off this planet.

I just hope man's arrogant foolishness doesn't poison the rest of the planet in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    But unicorn farts do not increase CO2 levels... cow farts yes, unicorn farts no

Damn unicorns. Oh wait..... they're the good guys, right?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Seems that if we would just take accurate data global warming goes away on its own.

When confronted with an obviously broken weather station that was reading way too hot, they replaced the faulty sensor — but refused to adjust the bad readings it had already taken. And when dealing with “the pause” in global surface temperatures that is in its 19th year, the agency threw away satellite-sensed sea-surface temperatures, substituting questionable data that showed no pause.
    http://www.cato.org/publications/com...mate-kerfuffle
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

It's 40's degrees in the middle of August in WI and MN at night. I've heard enough Bullcrap global warming.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    It's 40's degrees in the middle of August in WI and MN at night. I've heard enough Bullcrap global warming.
    We all have, but the problem is the libtards have latched onto this money-making, power-grabbing scam like dogs that caught a rabbit. They aren't going to let this thing go without a fight...and they have the money and CMSM to keep this crap coming and coming and coming until they manage to get what they want.

I really don't see how anyone is going to make it stop. Hopefully, someone will...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post

They don't either and they are hoping you don't ask questions that'll embarrass them.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey