Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another islamic shooting on French train

I read where the islamic jihad religion of peace terrorist had his ak jam and thusly got jumped by some patriotic Americans. How often do aks jam? This makes me suspect the almighty was afoot here in jamming that weapon so good could triumph over satanic evil.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I read where the islamic jihad religion of peace terrorist had his ak jam and thusly got jumped by some patriotic Americans. How often do aks jam? This makes me suspect the almighty was afoot here in jamming that weapon so good could triumph over satanic evil.
    I read that he had an unfired round in the chamber as if it had a light strike.

His AK looked like a Draco pistol, I have no idea how he got one in Europe without it being an actual Romanian SMG.

FYI, I had a light primer strike in my Draco while bump firing last year. I blame the shitty Wolf ammo that I use for blaster ammo.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Do you handle AKs? Just wondering. The most common problem I've run into personally is failure to extract. If the spent brass is still seated in the chamber then of course, the bolt carrier is just trying to slam another round in. Under stress situations, this totally SUCKS. You have to remove the mag and slam the bolt home several times and HOPE that the extractor grabs the rim and pulls the empty casing out and ejects it. I've spent TEN MINUTES on a range, once trying to fix this one problem, the pesky stupid brass wouldn't eject.

Now under a stress situation this would mean that you're fucked. Whether under fire or whether having an angry American serviceman ready to tackle you (woo hoo) it's not as easy to clear as a stovepipe.

Well, considering that only God can cause a Kalashnikov to jam (and He even has a hard time doing so), I suspect you're right!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Do you handle AKs? Just wondering. The most common problem I've run into personally is failure to extract.
    Interesting. I've NEVER had a failure to extract. The only problems I've ever had with an AK is either a failure to fire caused by a light primer strike (due to bump-firing) or simply dud ammo that won't ignite.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12