Thread: ATF May Soon Reclassify Some Machine Guns as “Post Sample” and Non-Transferrable

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post ATF May Soon Reclassify Some Machine Guns as “Post Sample” and Non-Transferrable

After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Still trying to find "post sample" in the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The continued erosion of our rights has to stop, but how now that the government is no longer "we the people".

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Honest to God the owners need to shoot the fuckers when they come to the door.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

^100% this.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Honest to God the owners need to shoot the fuckers when they come to the door.
    While it may make us feel better ... then what?

Remember when they waited until a guy they were after got home (a few years ago in California IIRC) ... a gun fight ensued, they shot in "smoke grenades" and burnt his house down ... and about 1/2 of his neighbors house too I think.

I guess if your dead you don't need your sear anymore.

I know, at some point something is going to have to happen ... but what ordinary joe is going to start it? Even then the media will paint him as a lunatic and it will just get swept under the rug.

The government has gotten so out of hand, how do we reel them back in when so many people will blindly follow the hand that feeds them?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The idea of standing up for what the founders of this country fought and died for, you must remember that in sacrifice, if you take out two of them before they take you out, you might be dead, but in the name of freedoms that this country was founded on, you won.

I hope it never comes down to it, but we are losing so much of our freedoms that we are but a shadow of that country named across the top of the constitution. The gov tells you what light bulbs to buy, TV to watch, how much water your toilet can use, what kind of health care you must have, and the list goes on. At what point is enough too much?