Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Open Season On Killing Whites And Police"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Your statement would be valid if we were in fact living in a democracy. We are not. For example, when you can be indefinitely incarcerated without a trial of any kind (e.g., for not signing a marriage license for two homosexuals) you are not living in a democracy. The modern day liberal would think nothing of putting you in a reeducation camp, prison, or taking some or all of your property without due process if it advances their cause to do so.

Its our job to prevent American prison camps, not to beat them to the punch and come out with ours first.

Also your statement about Democracy is a false one. Communists agitators have convinced the American people that Democracy equals freedom and equality, when in reality is simply another form of tyranny. Under democracy the rights of the minority population are meaningless to any majority in power.

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Your statement would be valid if we were in fact living in a democracy. We are not. For example, when you can be indefinitely incarcerated without a trial of any kind (e.g., for not signing a marriage license for two homosexuals) you are not living in a democracy. The modern day liberal would think nothing of putting you in a reeducation camp, prison, or taking some or all of your property without due process if it advances their cause to do so.
    Well then lets see what the courts do. If you are in contempt of a lawful order?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Its our job to prevent American prison camps, not to beat them to the punch and come out with ours first.

Also your statement about Democracy is a false one. Communists agitators have convinced the American people that Democracy equals freedom and equality, when in reality is simply another form of tyranny. Under democracy the rights of the minority population are meaningless to any majority in power.

You are correct in that we don't live in a democracy. The US was never meant to be a democracy; it was designed to be a republic where the majority still rules, but the catch to "majority rule" is the Constitution. It was designed to prevent any form of tyranny from taking over. Our Constitution protects the rights of the minority, too.

However, those who are trying to overthrow our Constitutional Republic from within, need to be reigned in so that our government can get back to functioning like it was designed to do. Obama, and liberals, have been trying to subvert our government and turn it into a tyranny for many years.

We are at war with those who are working behind the scenes to overthrow our government. They've been at war with us so long and so quietly, that it appeared there was no war being conducted.

Liberals, everywhere in the US, have declared war on us and we are just starting to wake up to that fact.

Those who can't see, or refuse to see it, can't change the fact that a war is being conducted and people need to take a stance and start fighting back. Hopefully, this fight can be waged with the ballot box and we can win our government back and undo as much of the damage as possible.

If we need to take drastic actions to begin rectifying this damage, then so be it.

When a patient has a bacterial infection, the doctor hits it with high doses of antibiotics, then tapers back on the antibiotics as the infection fades. Antibiotics are given until the infection goes away totally.

Our government is infected with liberalism and a strong prescription is going to be required to get rid of that infection.
    Last edited by alismith; 09-06-2015 at 09:22 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

this was the way i felt after meeting a black LEO at a Pizza Hut today.
    Last edited by guntrol; 09-03-2015 at 04:23 PM.
    Keep your will turning...

http://www.gunsnet.net/photopost/dat...m/NRA_logo.jpg

I will not eat your bread.
    I will not jump your cliff.
    I bow to no one but the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by shorthair View Post
    Well then lets see what the courts do. If you are in contempt of a lawful order?
    If you are put in jail you should have a jury trial.

As an aside to this discussion I want to mention that the Federal Judge putting a Christian clerk in jail for not signing a marriage license for 2 homosexuals was appointed by W Bush.
    Last edited by jet3534; 09-03-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shorthair View Post
    What did they do to the DC City Council, Mayor, and Chief of Police when they violated a court order three times when they were directed by a Federal Judge to issue carry permits? There are consequences only for one side.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    What did they do to the DC City Council, Mayor, and Chief of Police when they violated a court order three times when they were directed by a Federal Judge to issue carry permits? There are consequences only for one side.
    Exactly. To quote Billy Jack - "When the police don't obey the law there is no law."

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Expecting consequences for those who commit crimes is not the same thing as throwing people out of helicopters and running concentration camps. Civil rights violations are crimes. We have many rights that we would currently receive a prison sentence for exercising. This isn't a hypothetical "beat them to building prison camps" - they are putting people in jail for exercising rights now. It isn't unreasonable to expect them to someday face prison for the crimes they are committing against us. I'm not talking about people informing on neighbors or other such nonsense, I'm talking about government officials who are committing well documented crimes.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

In a related story, Drudge is reporting record gun sales for August. Someone is listening.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    I'm not sure o wants this to happen so soon. I'd wager he wants it next summer so he can declare martial law and stay in office for the next several years!
    I don't think we have until next summer...

If we make it through the next two or three months without an economic bomb, then OK but there are many indications of a September/October surprise.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Exactly. To quote Billy Jack - "When the police don't obey the law there is no law."
    Good one!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    You are correct in that we don't live in a democracy. The US was never meant to be a democracy; it was designed to be a republic where the majority still rules, but the catch to "majority rule" is the Constitution. It was designed to prevent any form of tyranny from taking over. Our Constitution protects the rights of the minority, too.

However, those who are trying to overthrow our Constitutional Republic from within, need to be reigned in so that our government can get back to functioning like it was designed to do. Obama, and liberals, have been trying to subvert our government and turn it into a tyranny for many years.

We are at war with those who are working behind the scenes to overthrow our government. They've been a war with us so long and so quietly, that it appeared there was no war being conducted.

Liberals, everywhere in the US, have declared war on us and we are just starting to wake up to that fact.

Those who can't see, or refuse to see it, can't change the fact that a war is being conducted and people need to take a stance and start fighting back. Hopefully, this fight can be waged with the ballot box and we can win our government back and undo as much of the damage as possible.

If we need to take drastic actions to begin rectifying this damage, then so be it.

When a patient has a bacterial infection, the doctor hits it with high doses of antibiotics, then tapers back on the antibiotics as the infection fades. Antibiotics are given until the infection goes away totally.

Our government is infected with liberalism and a strong prescription is going to be required to get rid of that infection.
    Well said Ali!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12