Thread: GunsNet VBulletin upgrade today

GunsNet VBulletin upgrade today

Going to upgrade VBulletin to a new version in the next few hours. FYI.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

GunsNet has been upgraded. Let me know in this thread if there are any issues.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Not with me. Everything fine.
    Dan

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Trend Micro OfficeScan is giving me a web site security policy violation on [EDIT BY gunsnetadmin.. REMOVED URL]

This is happening with every page view change.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Working fine for me.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Still getting this every page view....
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

That URL isnt coming from GunsNet...at least not something I did.

I'll double check.

EDIT:
    hmm..guess it is coming from gunsnet. I'll have to see what it is.
    -=Alex=-

Viglink is basically a addon/plugin for VBulletin..monetization stuff. So if certain words pop up, it'll turn it into a link and if someone clicks on it, it'll send them to a site to purchase the product.

I've removed it. I asked Guns Network Staff if he needs it in there.
    -=Alex=-

I have no idea, but it started the warning at the same time you upgraded...

The day before it wasn't happening.

should be good now..
    -=Alex=-

It is... It stopped after you disabled the add in.