Thread: LIberal Media sources are going nuts attacking anyone Pro Gun after the Oregon Shooting

LIberal Media sources are going nuts attacking anyone Pro Gun after the Oregon Shooting

So my news feed is FILLED with these LEFT WING media articles, even though I try to BLOCK them with my filters Disgusting.

So the Sheriff in Oregon investigating the shooting penned an Op-Ed once, after Sandy Hook, stating that draconian new gun laws won't solve anything .... and suddenly now he's being described as a fringe lunatic.
    http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...gs-about-guns/

So Donald Trump states that he WON'T propose NEW GUN CONTROL laws after Oregon, which is the smart thing to say from ANY politician from any side, since no one knows the facts and background yet, and yet more LIBERAL media sources attack him as being a nutjob.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._shooting.html

Libtard Propagandist rule: Never let a tragedy go to waste in your attempt to smear ANYONE who does NOT scream for gun bans. I HATE the liberal leftist media idiots.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

All part of the lib agenda....to be expected. Dems+Libs= the agenda. Media.....no journalism ethics.
    Dan
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 10-02-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

CMSM has one rule: Scream the loudest when your position has no substance...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

We have to put with a real Nut Job here in South Fla. She is a Yankee Transplant. Debbie Shultz. a Senator. She is hard to look at too. Have you noticed, I am sure it is not just me, but all the Women in Govt. that are Liberal, are UGLY!!! All 3 Women in the Supreme Court are UGLY! I can't look at Elinor Watson the Liberal Black Senator. Nor that other one that is really hard to look at, and a Dangerous Lib! Remember the Bitch who opened up her Mouth, when that plane Jane Short Haired 3rd Year Law Student Was trying to talk about Birth control! That is all they care about is Abortion Granted We elect People to represent us regardless of how they look, but still too many of them(Liberal Women) are UGLY! not to notice it.
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 10-02-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

All predictable. I bet the guy aside from being a muslim convert has been on Riddelin or some other ADD drug during his formative years.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    All predictable. I bet the guy aside from being a muslim convert has been on Riddelin or some other ADD drug during his formative years.

I'm wondering if there are stats on how many disturbed individuals who do heinous things, not only mass shootings but things like beheading their grandparents, lighting dogs on fire, etc. who are actually ON Ritalin? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I'm wondering if there are stats on how many disturbed individuals who do heinous things, not only mass shootings but things like beheading their grandparents, lighting dogs on fire, etc. who are actually ON Ritalin? Anyone know?
    The media doesn't care about any causes except guns. Drugs are not part of their agenda other than to use them to keep people in line.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The media doesn't care about any cause except guns.

Drugs are useful to keep people in line and to be a substitute for having to be responsible for raising your own kids and teaching them right from wrong. Kids should be seen and not heard, and drugs are the most effective way for liberals to raise their kids without having to, actually, discipline them.

Drugs make kids docile...(until they build up in the kid's system and cause them to snap...usually, at a much later age).

Freedom isn't free.

There is another reason for the drugs. Soon, very soon these records will be in the hands of
    the .gov. And the hunts for the people taking them will begin. They names will be placed
    on secret lists by the .gov. You are now mentally defective and as such unable to purchase
    a firearm. There 2 major pushes going on at this moment, 1 of these is the stoppage of all
    private sales or transfers of firearms. At all levels. The 2nd is the mental health angle this will
    take some time but with the passage of the aca it has started. Listen in the background and
    look at what just happened with the ssi mental health issue.
    We are truly starting to get a real look at an Orwellian world. It has taken a while and it's creators
    are not even trying to hide it anymore. Methylphenidate anyone?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Debby Wasserman-Schultz. Good God, how I hate that 'woman'. Whenever she is on the news, I hit the mute button.
    I don't understand how she breathes, with her nose stuck so deep into obama's a$$.

Any outrageous gun-control or policy statement from POTUS or other libtard politicians, is like the word of God to her,
    and she agrees 100%, then will have a news conference to publicly bleat about how wonderful the dems are, and how
    racist the women-hating, gun nut Republicans are.
    And I don't even live in the same county.
    Last edited by number6; 10-03-2015 at 01:27 AM.

The link between anti-depressants and mas shootings has been suspected for a long time, at least since columbine and probably before. There is so much money in big pharma now that we will probably never see a study on the topic. They control congress on the drug front, that is why everyone is a fucking pill addict these days hopped up on oxycodon and their kids pacified on SSRIs and Ritalin. Ritalin is more for ADHD, it is similar to aphetamines as I understand it. Probably not good for developing brains.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

What is good for developing brains is lots of running, outside, in the sun, fog, rain, snow and sleet. Developing brains need lots of dirt, mud and grass stains with a judicious amount of freedom to explore and learn within wise boundaries so the developing minds are kept from death, not necessarily harm, but from death. Drugging them into submission is not good for developing brains.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Members of the media are going to make up a significant number of casualties on the coming battlefield. They will not be given any quarter.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I liked how a question to Carson about what he would do in a similar situation turned into Carson is castigating the dead....... No wonder these propagandists masquerading as journalists are losing viewers. More and more people are onto them. AND BTW the more I hear from Carson the more I like him. Only thing I have against him is some statements on assault weapons and guns.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 10-10-2015 at 12:33 PM.

And to make things even more confusing;

Why did they do this?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    The guy in the article, who destroyed his handgun, made no sense at all in his reasoning.

Plus, I find it really hard to believe that is an actual person in that he claims to have bought his first gun, a shotgun, when he was 12 yrs. old. Even before the 1968 Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act, I have serious doubts that ANY adult would have sold a 12 yr. old a gun.

Maybe , before writing this possibly fictitious article, he should have checked his statements for plausibility.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The guy in the article, who destroyed his handgun, made no sense at all in his reasoning.

Plus, I find it really hard to believe that is an actual person in that he claims to have bought his first gun, a shotgun, when he was 12 yrs. old. Even before the 1968 Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act, I have serious doubts that ANY adult would have sold a 12 yr. old a gun.

Maybe , before writing this possibly fictitious article, he should have checked his statements for plausibility.
    My first thought was the article was an exercise in creative writing -- but it does put the "M" in maudlin and probably more than a few liberals got teary-eyed reading it. The dude who wrote this can probably now work a few talk shows.

I have to add that I went back and read some of the comments and one person did say she read the article and became teary-eyed. I wonder how teary-eyed she will be if she suffers a home invasion with no means of self defense.
    Last edited by jet3534; 10-10-2015 at 09:10 PM.