Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oregon Mass Shooter On Terror List

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    How would you know? Can you site some examples? Are you saying they are more "accurate" because you agree with with what they say so therefore our reports are off? Far be it from me to suggest both are suspect but common sense should never get in the way of ones agenda.
    Quit spoiling our party with all that critical thinking business

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Quit spoiling our party with all that critical thinking business
    Lol yeah, listen to what kad/lagc replacement says!

Anyway this is kinda interesting, i wonder why the whitefaced him? Do you suppose there's an agenda?
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...d-and-deleted/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Lol yeah, listen to what kad/lagc replacement says!
    Critical thinking was not LAGCs strong suit. KAD could critically think but he was letting that skill slide. Richard's critical thinking skills are always on display. He does not defend bad ideas but he does sometimes point them out, which rankles some of our members.

Anyway this is kinda interesting, i wonder why the whitefaced him? Do you suppose there's an agenda?
    I started hearing about this Friday night and it seems to be spreading. I do think there is an agenda, sort of like when Zimmerman was identified as a white male shooting a young black man, it better fits the narrative that those news organizations would like to push. The real question is why they would even try, especially this time, except to keep too many questions about the shooters own religious leanings from being asked.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Actually if you go by the lack of firearms related posts of which I believe 5.56NATO has a total of zero, I'd say he has for more in common with those former members than I.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

That's ok, kad and lagc support the degradation of the country just as you and likewise live in a world of utter denial.

Anyway, more to do with actual critical thinking AND in opposition to simmons boot licking regime support;

We won’t be props: Oregon shooting victim’s family will NOT meet with Obama, on principle
    http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/10/...#ixzz3nzwhwLX2
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    That's ok, kad and lagc support the degradation of the country just as you and likewise live in a world of utter denial.

Anyway, more to do with actual critical thinking AND in opposition to simmons boot licking regime support;

We won’t be props: Oregon shooting victim’s family will NOT meet with Obama, on principle
    http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/10/...#ixzz3nzwhwLX2

No boot licking support here, just trying to keep to keep the membership grounded.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Not only did they "whiteface" him, but they've pretty much erased any history about him. As the article states, almost all of his online accounts have "disappeared."

Someone's doing their best to cover up anything related to him....

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Not only did they "whiteface" him, but they've pretty much erased any history about him. As the article states, almost all of his online accounts have "disappeared."

Someone's doing their best to cover up anything related to him....

As far as social media accounts go has any mass\spree killer's been left untouched? Not saying it couldn't be a cover-up but is this instance any different from any others in the past?
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I've been reading that there may be a connection with:

(no link it's out there if anyone wants to check)
    Oregon National Guardsman Alek Skarlatos, one of three Americans who tackled and disarmed a gunman on a France train, was a former student at Umpqua Community College
    He revealed that he was already enrolled for fall classes at the college before the train incident, which caused him to pull out of school.
    Another Train hero was attacked
    http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/...cal-condition/
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

As far as social media accounts go has any mass\spree killer's been left untouched? Not saying it couldn't be a cover-up but is this instance any different from any others in the past?
    The article mentioned other areas than just social media. They tried to find out if he were a student at the Community College and couldn't find his name listed, yet it was known that he did attend some classes; plus his name was mentioned on a flier for a CC play coming up.

They did mention that most of whatever traces of his history they could find were from out of country news agencies, yet, they couldn't find those histories from US websites.

It could be "normal" for this to happen, but it's just as likely that someone over here could be trying to erase his history. IF so, I can't fathom a reason for doing this...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Hope he makes a full and rapid recovery.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The article mentioned other areas than just social media. They tried to find out if he were a student at the Community College and couldn't find his name listed, yet it was known that he did attend some classes; plus his name was mentioned on a flier for a CC play coming up.

They did mention that most of whatever traces of his history they could find were from out of country news agencies, yet, they couldn't find those histories from US websites.

It could be "normal" for this to happen, but it's just as likely that someone over here could be trying to erase his history. IF so, I can't fathom a reason for doing this...
    Interesting. I heard it reports early on that he was a student there but then I thought they said he wasn't.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Interesting. I heard it reports early on that he was a student there but then I thought they said he wasn't.
    Going from memory and not looking it up, I remember the first reports were that he was a student. Later the reports were amended to say that he had been a student in the past but was not one at the time of the shooting. I just chalked this up to "initial reports are always wrong."
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12