Thread: Ted Cruz announces campaign leaders in every county of first four nominating states

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Ted Cruz announces campaign leaders in every county of first four nominating states

Ted Cruz announces campaign leaders in every county of first four nominating states

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has chairmen supporting his presidential campaign in every county of the first four nominating states, his campaign announced on Wednesday.

The Cruz campaign's announcement that it has a campaign-appointed leader in every county in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada is designed to show the growing infrastructure of the senator's campaign.

"The only way we will turn our country around is through a grassroots uprising of the American people, and I'm grateful for the many courageous conservatives in the early states who have stepped forward to lead that grassroots movement," Cruz said in a statement. "I've always known we would have a great organization, but having a leader the 171 counties that comprise the four early states is an incredible achievement."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ar...ampaign=buffer
    Ted Cruz is building a machine that rivels the GOP or Democrats. Even if he doesn't get the nomination, it is going to be hard not to make him the VP pick of choice with this army behind him...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I hope he can make good use of it.

I would be satisfied with either one of these as the official candidate: Trump, Curz, or Carson.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Cruz is my pick. I simply don't trust Trumps holy conversion to conservatism. And all the money he's donated to Pelosi and Hillary and other craps.