Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reminder - The Walking Dead returns tonight - 10/11/15

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Forgot to ask this. What was the Unit Patch on the left Sleeve of the Zombie with the RPG-7? I was noticing the Patch before the guy killed it. and took the RPG-7. I wonder if it was Special Forces on the Uniform?
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    Probably the same ones that the peace guy let get away.
    Nope, Rick killed them at the RV on the road.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Some things we learned last night:

1. Maggie can't climb a ladder for shit!
    2. The kids that belong to the blonde Rick is shagging aren't worth a pinch of shit and should be used for bait at the earliest possible moment.
    3. Diana chose death by walker rather than do her self so I guess we'll see her roaming the grounds of Alexandria at least one more time.
    4. Carol is OCD since getting to kill that wolf guy was more important then the place being overrun with walkers.
    5. A large truck full of gasoline, three armed people and an RPG can be stopped by some motorcycles in the middle of the road, OK this was after the show ended but still, WTF?
    6. One guy with a knife and a hostage can disarm three people, again WTF? Shoot him Rosita, Tara, geez.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Amazing with all of the running head shots. No one could take out a wolf at 10 yards standing. Lots of WTF on last nights episode.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    Amazing with all of the running head shots. No one could take out a wolf at 10 yards standing. Lots of WTF on last nights episode.
    Yeah, I was thinking he won't kill her cause then they would shoot him. If they shot the guy they could have hit the doctor chick. The guy leaves with the doctor chick and she, he or both get ate by walkers. I'd have taken the shot. Oh, and who's he woodpecker that left his Skilsaw laying blade up with the guard wedged open? Of all the shit to fall on Diana has to pick a power tool? Oh, one other thing I noticed. Where do you suppose the loose ammo came from that Carol slipped on? I'm guessing the porch dick's oldest couldn't figure out how to load the mag on his pistol after he stole the ammo from the armory. I mean that was before all the action started so either he dropped some or was standing there dropping them as he was trying to load it and just left them lay? At least Carol showed good judgment in picking them up.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The Walking Dead starts back up this Sunday, Feb. 14.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

I can't wait!!! My only concern is that we'll loose a main character the very first episode. I'll hate it when ever it happens but I'd like to enjoy at least one action packed episode before it does. Now if that annoying little cookie addict gets ate I'd be happy as a clam. Actually what I'd like to see most if for Carl to get a frikkin haircut.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

From what I understand there will be a lot of old characters getting bumped off this season.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Thanks for the reminder! Looks like I will be getting something for valentines day!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234