Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder - The Walking Dead returns tonight - 10/11/15

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Reminder - The Walking Dead returns tonight - 10/11/15

Lock and load. The Walking Dead come alive again tonight!
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Going to watch it even though I am not but almost done with season 5 on Netflix. Trailer makes it look like a good one.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

WooHoo! Can't wait. Fear the Walking Dead was a poor substitute for the real thing.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Been waiting for this since season 5 ended. WOOT@!!!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Be sure to see that new Movie With Norman Reedus, Air. Very Haunting Movie to get through.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The last 2 episodes of FTWD were actually pretty good.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Let's hope the new season starts with a bang that includes someone shooting Father what's his name in the head about 10 seconds into the show. After that I really don't care who dies asking as it ain't Darrel, Carroll, Magie, Glen or Morgan. The rest I can live without just fine.

I will say what the show needs is another Shane and Darrel needs to get laid. I'm afraid all this time he's spending on the road with Terrence or what ever the turd burglar's name is Will put big sweaty men thoughts in his head. The last thing we need is Darrel bathing on a regular basis and using a cigarette holder like Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Gabriel, Father Gabriel. Watching the season 5 closing episode. Porch Dick is about to get his!

Should be good.

I actually like Fear the Walking Dead so far, the last two episodes are better. It is different and that's what it is supposed to be although I don't know how they can keep the show with the zombiepocalypse just happened feeling for too long.

I thought it was a great episode. Plenty of action.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Should be good.

I actually like Fear the Walking Dead so far, the last two episodes are better. It is different and that's what it is supposed to be although I don't know how they can keep the show with the zombiepocalypse just happened feeling for too long.
    They can't and essentially the just happening is over. When you have a stadium of people turned zombie it pretty much isn't just starting anymore. I suspect the boat Abagaile will be featured next season.

To Walking Dead's first episode last night it was ... pretty epic. Was glad to see the whiny ass get his face eaten. Also it was good to see Talking Dead back.

Probably a mute point now but I was wondering where exactly they intended to herd all those walkers? Seems like they'd have been better off to just firebomb them where they were then shoot what ever was left.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Probably a mute point now but I was wondering where exactly they intended to herd all those walkers? Seems like they'd have been better off to just firebomb them where they were then shoot what ever was left.

My thoughts exactly.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I didn't catch it during the episode but on the talking dead one of the questions on their quiz was how far were they leading the walkers and the answer was 20 miles. As far as I know they didn't say where they were taking them so I'm still curious as to what their plan was.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

I didn't catch it during the episode but on the talking dead one of the questions on their quiz was how far were they leading the walkers and the answer was 20 miles. As far as I know they didn't say where they were taking them so I'm still curious as to what their plan was.
    I think that the plan was to just get them heading into another direction. And just let them walk away and keep on walking aimlessly. I do wonder how that they would have firebombed them, though that is what I was thinking as well. I still need to catch up on the last few episodes of season 5. Though I had to watch it last night. The rest of the family is far behind me on Netflix. So the rest of them went to bed last night.

Question is. Who set off the siren. And was it a trap to get rick and his bunch killed?

just finished season 5 other night......

please kill preacher fag and wolf people .
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

The plan was to lead them 20 miles to the west. They didn't have a plan to kill them all. I also was thinking why not firebomb them.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    Question is. Who set off the siren. And was it a trap to get rick and his bunch killed?
    My 2 cents is the Wolves guys set off the horn. Trap no but it was and probably is an attempt to batter down the walls of Alexandria. Which BTW from an Engineering point of view are built ass-backwards. The reinforcement struts are on the outside of the wall. They should be on the Inside to provide better strength against being pushed on and to prevent somebody from climbing up on them to get to the wall top.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Yea it was the Wolves, had to be. I wonder if they are Cannibals also?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Yea it was the Wolves, had to be. I wonder if they are Cannibals also?
    Now I didn't see the last few episodes of season 5. So I don't know abut the Wolves. I'll have to catch up on that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast