Thread: Clinton Would Not Go To War With ISIS

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Clinton Would Not Go To War With ISIS

Wow.

Well, Obama calls ISIS a "minor league team."

And....Clinton says ISIS is, "the first Internet terrorist network."

I'm so glad the dimocrats have the ISIS threat squarely in their sights. I feel sooooo much safer with a Dimocrat in the White House and a Dinocratic candidate willing to carry on with the successes we are having eradicating ISIS from the playing field.

There's no substitute for understanding your enemy, especially when they are killing everyone whom they perceive as unworthy of living.

IF a Dimocrat wins the election, ISIS' days are, surely, numbered. Oh yeah....

http://news.yahoo.com/clinton-says-n...hfMQRzZWMDc2M-
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Wow.

Well, Obama calls ISIS a "minor league team."

And....Clinton says ISIS is, "the first Internet terrorist network."

I'm so glad the dimocrats have the ISIS threat squarely in their sights. I feel sooooo much safer with a Dimocrat in the White House and a Dinocratic candidate willing to carry on with the successes we are having eradicating ISIS from the playing field.

There's no substitute for understanding your enemy, especially when they are killing everyone whom they perceive as unworthy of living.

IF a Dimocrat wins the election, ISIS' days are, surely, numbered. Oh yeah....

http://news.yahoo.com/clinton-says-n...hfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Just seeing her name makes me ill. Seeing her face.... well cover my keyboard first, 'cause I'm gonna hurl.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

As far as being an "internet terrorist group" I'd say that's pretty accurate. From what I've read ISIS seems to be very good at the whole social media thing whether for recruitment or initiating lone wolf attacks. They are really exploiting the digital world at every opportunity.

As far as declaring war on them I don't see where it matters much. We've been fighting terrorists for decades without a declaration of war.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Let's at least stop arming rebel groups. ANY rebel groups.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Let's at least stop arming rebel groups. ANY rebel groups.
    Sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure any group is a good one. If they aren't ISIS they're just as bad. Used to be that the enemy of my enemy is my friend but over there it's like the enemy of my enemy is my enemy too or he will be in a week.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

The problem is Syria and Iran don't have Rothschild banks. Also same for Venezuela and North Korea. As long as Rothschild owns the feral reserve we should expect US tax funds and forces to be used to place a Rothschild bank in every country. You can't have a global cashless society where everyone has to have a chip to buy or sell if not every country is participating.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"