Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump tells chilling truth about Paris attacks

Trump tells chilling truth about Paris attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    “Look at Paris, you know the toughest gun laws in the world, and nobody had guns but the bad guys. Nobody. […] And they were just shooting them one by one. […] And I’ll tell you what, you can say what you want, but if they had guns, if our people had guns, if they were allowed to carry it would have been a much, much, different situation.”

See the rest here: https://www.intellihub.com/trump-tel...paris-attacks/
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I read that France is going door to door taking registered weapons in this time of loi martiale. Wich means 0bama or a follow on regime figurehead will try the same tactic, never let a good crisis go to waste.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I read that France is going door to door taking registered weapons in this time of loi martiale. Wich means 0bama or a follow on regime figurehead will try the same tactic, never let a good crisis go to waste.

The very reason why 95% of New Yorkers didn't register their "assault" rifles.

Too bad for the dumbasses that did (probably all Fudds... no wait Fudds don't own rifles - nevermind).

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I read that France is going door to door taking registered weapons in this time of loi martiale.

Gee thinking about it makes sense. The poor people who got shot were unarmed... now lets disarm the rest to make it EVEN EASIER for terrorists to do their thing.

And I thought only the US had dumbass gun grabbers..... sheesh.

(I wonder how the French government plans to RETURN the weapons they are taking? )

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Registration can NEVER be allowed!
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post

Well, "they" will always try. Registration must never be COMPLIED WITH.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I thought they were tracked (therefor.registered) via 4473?

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I thought they were tracked (therefor.registered) via 4473?

Yeah, after my FFL turns them in when he retires. If Red Dawn happens, hes got a nice fire pit.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I try to imagine what I would do if my friends in uniform came to my door demanding I turn in my firearms for my own safety. If I take out two of them before they take out me, do I win? After all in the land of shall not be infringed, the idea behind the second amendment was that there would be more of us then their are of them.

I hope I never find out because by the time they got to my house, the news would be awash with 1776 the sequel. Of course with revolution II the news media should be target one.

Trump might not be the best to run for president, but at least he seems to understand what the constitution is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I try to imagine what I would do if my friends in uniform came to my door demanding I turn in my firearms for my own safety. If I take out two of them before they take out me, do I win? After all in the land of shall not be infringed, the idea behind the second amendment was that there would be more of us then their are of them.

I hope I never find out because by the time they got to my house, the news would be awash with 1776 the sequel. Of course with revolution II the news media should be target one.

Trump might not be the best to run for president, but at least he seems to understand what the constitution is all about.

Here's your answer;
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post

The only thing wrong with Trump is that he says it like it is and doesn't pussy-foot around "political correctness".

I think America is SORELY in need of a President who knows what the Constitution is all about, and if he "offends" some freeloaders trying to scam a handout from the system, so-fucking-what?

The only people who hate Trump are the crazed liberal democrats who fear that their game may soon be over.

Defacto gun registration is already here. About 20 years ago an FBI agent showed up at my house wanting to know if I owned a .44 Charter Arms Bulldog. Being a different era at the time I didn't say that I wanted to call my lawyer - rather I said sure I have one and the Special Agent asked if he could see the gun. I got it out of my safe, he looked at the serial number and took his pen and crossed off a line on a thick computer printout - the kind generated by 132 column mainframe impact printers -- and headed for the door. What is this about I asked? Well what it was about is that a Bulldog was used in a organized crime murder the FBI was investigating. They were checking every Bulldog sold in the State of MD - I guess on the theory that a mod hit man would get rid of the gun after using it. The point being the FBI had a list of every single Charter Arms bulldog sold in the State. To me a .44 Bulldog seems like an odd weapon for a "hit."

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Defacto gun registration is already here. About 20 years ago an FBI agent showed up at my house wanting to know if I owned a .44 Charter Arms Bulldog. Being a different era at the time I didn't say that I wanted to call my lawyer - rather I said sure I have one and the Special Agent asked if he could see the gun. I got it out of my safe, he looked at the serial number and took his pen and crossed off a line on a thick computer printout - the kind generated by 132 column mainframe impact printers -- and headed for the door. What is this about I asked? Well what it was about is that a Bulldog was used in a organized crime murder the FBI was investigating. They were checking every Bulldog sold in the State of MD - I guess on the theory that a mod hit man would get rid of the gun after using it. The point being the FBI had a list of every single Charter Arms bulldog sold in the State. To me a .44 Bulldog seems like an odd weapon for a "hit."
    If my memory serves correctly, the "Son of Sam" killer used a .44 Bulldog.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The only thing wrong with Trump is that he says it like it is and doesn't pussy-foot around "political correctness".

I think America is SORELY in need of a President who knows what the Constitution is all about, and if he "offends" some freeloaders trying to scam a handout from the system, so-fucking-what?

The only people who hate Trump are the crazed liberal democrats who fear that their game may soon be over.
    Boy is this the truth!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    The .44 Bulldog was David Berkowitz' preferred weapon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

I hate Trump because he is taking advantage of the American public's highly emotional state using emotional rhetoric to further his own agenda. I think he is a manipulative liar (AKA "slick businessman" if you want a positive connotation) and a potential fascist. He is also a loudmouth yankee, but I doubt you give a shit about that part. Everyone chooses to see in trump what they want to see. People on here like his recent conversion to the pro-gun persuasion and his anti-immigrant stance but everyone seems to ignore his calls for single payer health care. Everyone says he is such a good businessman but they seem to forget his multiple bankruptcies. Most folks on here claim to support family values yet they believe only a twice divorced adulterer can save America. He is an expert on manipulating the relationship between government and business for personal gain, he was a Democrat until 2009, and he didn't join the Republicans until 2012. The man is the epitome of crony capitalism and his "conservative" presidential run is nothing but a ruse.

Can't argue with what you say, but do have to add that good ole boy Ronnie was a democrat at one time.

I hate Trump because he is taking advantage of the American public's highly emotional state using emotional rhetoric to further his own agenda. I think he is a manipulative liar (AKA "slick businessman" if you want a positive connotation) and a potential fascist. He is also a loudmouth yankee, but I doubt you give a shit about that part. Everyone chooses to see in trump what they want to see. People on here like his recent conversion to the pro-gun persuasion and his anti-immigrant stance but everyone seems to ignore his calls for single payer health care. Everyone says he is such a good businessman but they seem to forget his multiple bankruptcies. Most folks on here claim to support family values yet they believe only a twice divorced adulterer can save America. He is an expert on manipulating the relationship between government and business for personal gain, he was a Democrat until 2009, and he didn't join the Republicans until 2012. The man is the epitome of crony capitalism and his "conservative" presidential run is nothing but a ruse.
    He's the candidate Bush and the rest of the rinos wish they could be. And I agree, living all your life diametrically opposed to what you now espouse is kinda unsettling, at least to those paying attention. The stakes have never been higher.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

he was a Democrat until 2009
    Half the Republicans are Democrats right now.
    Last edited by nfa1934; 11-19-2015 at 10:24 PM.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The .44 Bulldog was David Berkowitz' preferred weapon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz

I thought "Son of Sam" used a .22?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast