Thread: Tom Tancredo Sets the Progressives on Fire

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Cool Tom Tancredo Sets the Progressives on Fire

The MSM cupcakes have their girlie-panties in a twist after he posted this to faceplant. Damn, I love this guy.....

Last edited by sevlex; 11-19-2015 at 10:55 AM.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Damn, that poster says it all.

IF any attack happens in the US, it's Barack Insane Obama's fault. He's going to have a lot of blood on his hands...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I read yesterday some accounts of survivors at the French concert attack. They hid in the cellar and heard the terrorists going from one gunshot victim to another, slicing their stomachs open. This accounts for all the blood on the floor as seen in the pics.

Here's an account of a jihadtser who died and was sent back with a message to all jihadsters;
    "“He told me that he was always taught that to die as a martyr would open him the Gates of Jannah, or Gates of Heaven” recalled the priest. “Yet, as he had started to ascend towards the light of the Heavens, devilish entities, or Jinns he called them, appeared and led him to the fiery pits of Hell. There he had to relive all the pain he had inflicted upon others and every death he had caused throughout his entire life. He even had to relive the decapitations of his victims himself”, an experience the jihadist claims will haunt him for the rest of his life.

“Then Angel spoke unto him and told him that he had failed miserably as a human soul, that he would be banned from the Gates of Heaven if he chose to die, but that if he chose to live again, he would have another chance to repent of his sins and walk along God’s path once again”"
    http://orientalreview.org/2015/03/04...tes-of-heaven/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

And another one aimed at our asshole Guv Lickenpooper, who said he will do the bidding of obama & his donors (cough * Soros* cough) against the wishes of the citizens:

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter