Thread: Global Warming/Climate Change for sure?

Global Warming/Climate Change for sure?

See what some of the other scientist think is going on.
    These are not the "consensus" scientist..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7whL9jvdL5s
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

We will know for sure when it happens. But IMO we are cooling down.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

As far as climate change/global warming goes, follow the money...

Umm, not to alarm anyone but there are tropical fossils commonly found in the arctic and antarctic regions as well as northern Europe and so on. This indicates there has been HUGE climate change in the past, apparently long before man and industrialisation came along so maybe dinofarts caused it? Also, to fossilise living material the material must be covered by sediment and water very quickly, quickly enough that decay is minimised. Wich all kinda points to a global flood.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I love hearing these morons talk. Today I read an article about how Indiana has tons of Mastodon skeletons under our soil as they were wiped out when a one mile thick sheet of ice covered Indiana during the so-named Ice Age. Looking outside and not seeing any of this ice remaining, there is no doubt in my mind we are warmer today than we were way back then, therefore it must be man made global warming that caused Indiana to be relieved of it's ice cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    We will know for sure when it happens. But IMO we are cooling down.

I agree. And I wish we could stop these "scientists" that are faking data to get the global warming results they need to continue their funding. There could be a real serious shift about to take place and nobody will know it's about to happen.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    I agree. And I wish we could stop these "scientists" that are faking data to get the global warming results they need to continue their funding. There could be a real serious shift about to take place and nobody will know it's about to happen.
    And there is nothing we can do to stop it. Some people have egos so big they believe they can affect the climate of this world. We can pollute a lake, or put smog into the sky, but this planet has a way of cleaning itself all by itself if we stop the pollution. You did nail it big time because it is all about the funding, all about the money, and unfortunately like P.T.Barnum said about fools, they are taking advantage of the fools with all their lies.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And there is nothing we can do to stop it. Some people have egos so big they believe they can affect the climate of this world. We can pollute a lake, or put smog into the sky, but this planet has a way of cleaning itself all by itself if we stop the pollution. You did nail it big time because it is all about the funding, all about the money, and unfortunately like P.T.Barnum said about fools, they are taking advantage of the fools with all their lies.
    You are correct that we cannot stop it. But just maybe, we could prepare for it: Shift agriculture production areas, change housing standards (like pitch angles of roofs) and upgrade heating standards and infrastructure.

And like you said, the fools are falling for the BS. How this people have ANY credibility after being caught multiple times faking data is just beyond me. It's a religion to these nuts.
    Last edited by L1A1Rocker; 11-21-2015 at 12:30 AM.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Good points about agriculture adjustments as well as housing standards.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Umm, not to alarm anyone but there are tropical fossils commonly found in the arctic and antarctic regions as well as northern Europe and so on. This indicates there has been HUGE climate change in the past, apparently long before man and industrialisation came along so maybe dinofarts caused it? Also, to fossilise living material the material must be covered by sediment and water very quickly, quickly enough that decay is minimised. Wich all kinda points to a global flood.
    That is continental shift.

be the heat..

You are correct that we cannot stop it. But just maybe, we could prepare for it: Shift agriculture production areas, change housing standards (like pitch angles of roofs) and upgrade heating standards and infrastructure.

And like you said, the fools are falling for the BS. How this people have ANY credibility after being caught multiple times faking data is just beyond me. It's a religion to these nuts.
    Go underground.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    That is continental shift.

Globular warmins!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

The same way both Clinton's still have credibility and a loyal following. The belief is more important than the truth to many people.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

And they want to imprison global warming deniers.

Hey the have too. Decent is NOT ALLOWED. This all starts in ele. school.

be the heat..