Thread: Med Student shot trying to rescue woman (or a Tech 9 saves man by being a Tech 9)

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Med Student shot trying to rescue woman (or a Tech 9 saves man by being a Tech 9)

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/tulane...-gunman-watch/

Gang banger thug tries to shoot the Med Student in the head twice but what looks to be a Tech Nine jams.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Dirt bag needs a noose.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Gold is a fourth-year medical student at Tulane, the university told the Times-Picayune.

“He is an outstanding student who represents the best of Tulane in every possible way,” university president Mark Fitts told the newspaper.
    Euric Cain OTOH is a piece of shit that should be only left as a smudge on the sidewalk once he is found.
    Luckily for the med student, Euric had shitty after market magazines in his Tec-9.

BISHOP

If 0bama had a son.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    If 0bama had a son.
    Maybe he has more than one sons! The White House two might be his only legit kids.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Maybe he has more than one sons! The White House two might be his only legit kids.
    I kinda wondered about that gal who was put down by the ss for trying to get into tha whizzite hizzouse.
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...r-police-death

Mebbe she 0bama baby mama??
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Euric Cain OTOH is a piece of shit that should be only left as a smudge on the sidewalk once he is found.
    Luckily for the med student, Euric had shitty after market magazines in his Tec-9.

BISHOP
    Yep, that's the primary reason for most TEC-9 fails. That an a crappy firing pin that tends to break. For YEARS i could never find decent TEC-9 magazines. (back in the day). TEC-9s were fun little plinkers when they worked, but you have a BETTER survival rate when a BAD guy tries to use a TEC-9 versus a decent gun like a GLOCK. That's where the LIBERALS really fail. They're more terrified of scary looks than function. The TECs are too big too heavy jam all the time and will probably fail, so why do liberals hate them more than finely crafted handguns? Who knows...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Yep, that's the primary reason for most TEC-9 fails. That an a crappy firing pin that tends to break. For YEARS i could never find decent TEC-9 magazines. (back in the day). TEC-9s were fun little plinkers when they worked, but you have a BETTER survival rate when a BAD guy tries to use a TEC-9 versus a decent gun like a GLOCK. That's where the LIBERALS really fail. They're more terrified of scary looks than function. The TECs are too big too heavy jam all the time and will probably fail, so why do liberals hate them more than finely crafted handguns? Who knows...
    Well, the liberals forced all Saturday Night Specials out of the market and this made sure the criminals had better quality guns. It's a good thing they didn't stop Saturday Night Magazines from being produced.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post

Gang banger thug tries to shoot the Med Student in the head twice but what looks to be a Tech Nine jams.
    3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    That is in dispute... No one can produce pictures of a pregnant Michel O or baby pictures with the parents or even baby pictures of either child. It is like they were held out of view until school age.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    That is in dispute... No one can produce pictures of a pregnant Michel O or baby pictures with the parents or even baby pictures of either child. It is like they were held out of view until school age.
    All those pics are in the safe with his birth certificate.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    3 times.
    You are right...

Med Student is a hero. The perp. Deserves worse treatment.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yep saw that on TV. The guy is luck, very lucky. If Obama's son had a Glock the man would be dead.

I think the appropriate resolution for this is to strap the punk into a chair and give the recovered student a .357 Magnum.
    Load one round in the cylinder, spin, close, cock, point at punks head and pull trigger.

Repeat until the desired results are achieved.
    See how the punk likes it.

A medical a student should be smart enough not to fuck with street criminals without a gun or some karate skills. The guy should have a concealed carry permit and weapon to along with the doctor's bag that he should always have with him in case of an emergency.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Sometimes a conservative is a liberal who got mugged. I wonder what the med student thinks about black lives matter now?

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    A medical a student should be smart enough not to fuck with street criminals without a gun or some karate skills. The guy should have a concealed carry permit and weapon to along with the doctor's bag that he should always have with him in case of an emergency.
    That's right, if the man is good enough to learn how to heal and save lives he deserves the right to carry.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I read that this gun was advertised as the #1 choice weapon for criminals in its' day. Glad I passed up on one when I had the chance to buy one. They were well known to be jamomatics, which fortunately saved this guys life.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    I read that this gun was advertised as the #1 choice weapon for criminals in its' day. Glad I passed up on one when I had the chance to buy one. They were well known to be jamomatics, which fortunately saved this guys life.

They work fine as long as you use factory mags: