Thread: Magpul's PMAG-D60

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Magpul's PMAG-D60

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

$129.95 MAG576
    Phuck. I was looking forward to this. I guess I'll stick with using 30- and 40-round Pmags.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Phuck. I was looking forward to this. I guess I'll stick with using 30- and 40-round Pmags.
    Yeah, that's just it, the price. You can purchase 10 of the 40 round PMAGS for 180 bucks. So spend 20 more and mag up 400 rounds of ammo vs. 60 rounds. Drums aren't worth the bang for the buck IMO.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Yeah, that's just it, the price. You can purchase 10 of the 40 round PMAGS for 180 bucks. So spend 20 more and mag up 400 rounds of ammo vs. 60 rounds. Drums aren't worth the bang for the buck IMO.

I'm a consumer on the commercial morket, not the armorer of the local police station. When I have enough spare cash, I''get some for fun.

But I do agree that from a practical standpoint, 40 round pmags and some pf those mag couplers would be a much more cost effective way to increase your AR's capacity.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"