Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo Carbine coming 2016!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

CZ Scorpion Evo Carbine coming 2016!

I've been waiting for this... CZ will be bringing out the carbine version of the Scorpion in 2016. MSRP will be under $1000.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...-czs-for-2016/

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Cool, but a suppressed SBR would suit me better. I'll wait until my career and living circumstances have stabilized before getting into NFA.

The only 16" 9mm I would be interested in is the Kel-Tec Sub-2000 for its light weight and folding capability. I don't see a carbine weight and length 9mm being very useful for people other than female family members.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Cool, but a suppressed SBR would suit me better. I'll wait until my career and living circumstances have stabilized before getting into NFA.

The only 16" 9mm I would be interested in is the Kel-Tec Sub-2000 for its light weight and folding capability. I don't see a carbine weight and length 9mm being very useful for people other than female family members.
    I like pistol-caliber carbines as range toys, especially while shooting steel. Recoil is almost non-existent and thus allows for accurate, fast-paced shooting of multiple targets.

I'd be a player ... except I already have this

I had my form 1 back for about 2 weeks and found out that although I was on CZ's waiting list they were going to fill all their distributors and dealers orders before their retail customers and wouldn't say when that would be or let me pre-order a kit ... I paid a bit of a premium for the 922r kit from a dealer but it wasn't as bad as they were going for on Gunbroker. Then about 10 days later I got the email in that they were in stock at CZ but by the time I got a chance to sit down and order it they were gone (I was going to get another pistol but have since decided that I'd go with the Bren 805 because lord knows I need another platform to launch .223 projectiles with.

I have the arm brace kit and the Shockwave Blade on it but no pictures yet ... the factory muzzle brake is really obnoxious but it shoots really well suppressed and it has the same threads as an AK ... if anyone is interested I'll take some current pictures and post them later!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I am interested. Please post your pics when you can.

^^^^^That is exactly how I would want one set up.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I'll start a new thread instead of derailing this one ...