Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Price check. Norinco Underfolder

If you were on .219 around Franks. You were less than 5 minutes from my house.

Naw man I was just having fun with the thread since you didn't give the shop till after you got it
    Wouldn't be too cost affective from Indiana no matter how good the deal
    Just glad you got it
    I will keep this info in mind though I'm close enough to retirement and hope to start getting some small trips in
    Just lost my job so might take some time but wouldn't mind getting over there
    I'd for sure get in touch with you first
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Well I finally got around to taking and posting some pictures. I would link, but the pictures are under the "picture test" thread. I hope to get out and shoot some time this week.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Forgot about this thread. As you can see what I posted here back then still holds. Congrats on a great purchase price for a really nice rifle.

Oh, and I was right about the Wieger being wider than the Norinco mag. I decided to pull an 84S-1 out of the safe and try to install the SAR-3 mag, and it wouldn't fit!!! Where I measured, in the main body of the mag is indeed the same, but the nose piece where it locks into the front is much wider prohibiting the Wieger from being installed.

I feel so much better!

And I am also very happy for you to have yours in hand at that great price!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123