Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so is it murder or a good shooting

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Rumor has it that he was running after they shot at his vehicle while him and his folks attempted to surrender while holding their hands out of the window. I admittedly can't confirm this so don't hold me to it.
    One of the people in the car, the woman, told a radio host that. On the video the FBI released you can see the encounter but since the video is only of the truck and not of the police, and because there is no audio, I could not tell. I did find it weird that the driver put his hand out the window only to pull it back in fairly quickly. I did not see, however, any bullet holes in the rear of the truck or the shell and I think they would have been fairly obvious.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

There's 2 lines of thought right now. If he put his hands down to his waist (and we can only speculate why), then it's a good shoot. In training, that movement is considered a "threat", and training dictates you stop the threat.

The other line of thought is that the Fed or the State cop on the left shot him in the gut when he was putting his hands up. His hands went instinctively to his gut and that's when he was head-shot with the rifle at 50 ft. from the Fed on the right, coming up behind him.
    There are no muzzle flashes or smoke that is visible on the video.

The autopsy report should tell the story. Well, as long as it isn't corrupted by the Feds. We will have to wait to see how it shakes out.

I'll keep an open mind till then, but the Feds were ordered by Washington to end the standoff.

I didnt read every comment on this so forgive me if someone already posted. This video points out something worth a look.
    A new wrinkle in the shooting? looks like someone could have shot him early causing him to reach for his side, not a weapon, the presumed shooter then turned and walked away from the arrest. he is at the back of the pickup.

Why would any officer involved in this felony stop turn their back and walk away at this moment. Take a look
    Last edited by PROBASCO; 01-31-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Big discussion over at the AK Files on this. Just another shoot first and ask questions after. Here is a statement from the family of the guy that was killed. http://libertylineup.com/2016/01/29/...ily-statement/
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I'm still wondering why no audio on the vid. I find it odd that the FBI isn't using state of the art recording equipment that would be capturing video images with SOUND. The absence of audio makes me all the more suspicious of what went down. With audio we would know if a shot was fired into his torso before the fatal head shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I'm still wondering why no audio on the vid. I find it odd that the FBI isn't using state of the art recording equipment that would be capturing video images with SOUND. The absence of audio makes me all the more suspicious of what went down. With audio we would know if a shot was fired into his torso before the fatal head shot.
    Agreed, at the very least the osp guys would have audio and video too. My take is this is a false flag op that they are still trying to milk. I read one story where the one "officer" tased the guy, and he was shot (with bullets) after he was on the ground. Also, why would you ever get the idea that the fedz are just going to let you drive off the conveniently abandonded refuge you've allegedly taken over with guns...... to visit another town? The whole thing stinks from start to finish, and the caravan of fedmobiles obviously removing their actors (but leaving 4 "militiamen" inside) from the scene doesn't help.

Eyewitness Shawna Cox Exclusive Interview On the Murder of Finicum-CSS Special Report
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...pecial-report/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 02-01-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12