Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would emp keep 0bama in power?

Would emp keep 0bama in power?

Apparently, NK fuel trucks are loading the fuel bunkers for their soon to be launched missile. The NK folks say the payload is for "earth observation". Sure. Some folks are saying the recent nuclear test by NK was for a super-emp weapon, and that this missile launch could be carryiong a super-emp payload, wich of course would be targeted at the USA.
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ex...rticle/2579715

As to enhanced emp weapons;
    "North Korea's surprise detonation of a low-yield H-bomb, dismissed as virtually irrelevant by some media experts, is exactly what others have been warning about: a potential Super-EMP weapon that could easily wipe out the electric grid, cars and electronics over a wide swath of the United States.

Once dismissed as Buck Rogers fantasy, concerns about electromagnetic pulse and the effect on the electric grid are being addressed in Congress due to a major concern that North Korea or Iran would explode an H-bomb like device over the U.S. It could easily be fired from a freight ship off the U.S. coast, they claim.

Expert, Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, who served on the former Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack, told Secrets that the yield of the North Korean explosion is well within the requirements of a Super-EMP weapon.

"Neutron bombs or Enhanced Radiation Weapons such as Super-EMP weapons are essentially very low-yield H-Bombs, that typically have yields of 1-10 kilotons, just like the North Korean device," said Pry, executive director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security."
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ex...rticle/2579715
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I don't think an EMP would keep obama in power, it would probably hasten his demise. His supporters are unable to function without the internet or text messages.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I don't think an EMP would keep obama in power, it would probably hasten his demise. His supporters are unable to function without the internet or text messages.

Who needs a bomb? A simply EO could keep 0bama in power.

And before you start yelling "illegal" or "unconstitutional", simply look at what 0bama has done already.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Who needs a bomb? A simply EO could keep 0bama in power.

And before you start yelling "illegal" or "unconstitutional", simply look at what 0bama has done already.

While I am sure he would like to stay in power ala Putin, he knows he can only push so far. Just look at how much he obsesses on fear in this link;
    http://christiannews.net/2016/02/05/...work-each-day/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Obama is a scary dude. His supporters are just as scary. I will sleep better when he is at somebody's law firm and out of public sector.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Remember when they said Bush2 would pull something to keep the power? King Barack can try anything he wants, but the transfer of power will happen next January, and if some foreign power tried a space based nuke above this country, they would find out what Americans are really made of.

Meanwhile, here's what the 0bama regime would do if confronted by US military and civil war;
    They'd ask foreign troops to take over certain key installations;

"A bizarre report prepared by the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation that is circulating in the Kremlin today on the joint US-Russia military drills taking place next month in the State of Colorado says that the plans received from the Americans call for Russian Airborne Troops (VDV) during this strange exercise to “take and hold” the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) main facility, the National Security Agencies (NSA) main facility and the Denver International Airport (DIA).

The Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation is a federal body of executive authority responsible for monitoring and supervising the Russian Federation’s international military-technical cooperation.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Colonel Alexander Kucherenko publically announced this 24-21 May “anti-terror drill” this Friday past noting that this will be the first time Russian airborne forces have held exercises with the US airborne forces on US territory. Colonel Kucherenko stated, “According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will hold a tactical airborne operation, including the reconnaissance of imaginary terrorists’ camp and a raid. After the operation, a helicopter will evacuate the soldiers.” He further added that Russian airborne troops would be training with US special service weapons in these drills in Fort Carson, Colorado."
    http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/us-ca...enver-airport/

FEMA Signs “Exchange” Deal With Russian Government
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ian-government

Keeping in mind that fema is all about cog, and cog is continuity of government.

I can easily see 0bama or hillary begging for foreign troops to save them in a civil war.

My thought is no. This .gov would not survive a major disaster of this magnitude, I do not think any .gov
    would. We are talking maybe/probably 100rds of thousands of deaths.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

500,000 killed in the Civil War when you had to walk to your next battle, and were lucky to fire one shot per minute. With modern weaponry and transportation, I think l921428x is being conservative, with a death toll in the tens of millions. It would not surprise me that if it got that stupid, the total of our government would be listed among the casualties, and not necessarily from American citizens but the very people they would import to fight the war, given the chance at an attempt to take over the greatest and free-est nation ever to inhabit the earth.

As stupid as the current government seems, I don't think they are that stupid.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    500,000 killed in the Civil War when you had to walk to your next battle, and were lucky to fire one shot per minute. With modern weaponry and transportation, I think l921428x is being conservative, with a death toll in the tens of millions. It would not surprise me that if it got that stupid, the total of our government would be listed among the casualties, and not necessarily from American citizens but the very people they would import to fight the war, given the chance at an attempt to take over the greatest and free-est nation ever to inhabit the earth.

As stupid as the current government seems, I don't think they are that stupid.

3% of the US population died in the civil war. That would be 9,567,000 with todays population.

During the Civil War, high causalities were caused by the use of outdated tactics along with modern weaponry, however disease was still the primary killer, as WW1 is the first major war that more people died of combat injuries than disease. Unless of course you factor in the 1918 Spanish Flu that reached a global population due to the movement of people associated with the war.

I wouldn't discount the federal government's history of using fresh immigrants to put down the rebellious states in the civil war. Back then they came in on boats in New York, next time it might be people coming through the border that get immediately conscripted once they hit the US side, and sent to put down the patriots of the third American Revolution.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 02-07-2016 at 06:23 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Yes I am being conservative some estimations have 1/3 of the population dead in the first 2-3 weeks
    depending what time of the year a EMP weapon would be used. It would take weeks to months to restore
    any type of infrastructure. Any type.
    Last edited by l921428x; 02-07-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

EMP = loss of communication = no way to conduct elections.

Regardless of all of the other problems, if we can't hold elections, Barry would likely stay put until we could. Unless the military take him out and seize control until elections could be held. Or would the POTUS fall to the Speaker?

I'm not at all sure of protocol for this situation...
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Here's a link to some information: https://whitehouse.gov1.info/continuity-plan/index.html

Good info, but it doesn't address what happens if marshal law is declared before the Nov elections... but from what I'm seeing on other sites, it looks like he has the power to stay in control and postpone the election. How long probably depends on how long it will be tolerated...

I say we don't tolerate it at all. But in reality, anything that would necessitate marshal law will most likely put the country into a state of shock for a while. Long enough maybe for control to be established... making it harder to revolt.

All's I know is that in such an event, we all need to immediately begin organizing and forming units...

For my part, I'm already organized. Being in the state guard, I'll be looking for the Governor's direction through the AG and chain of command to my unit.
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 02-08-2016 at 01:19 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Would be smart for Russia to get forces on high alert in time for emp party across USA, da?

Russian troops put on high alert as part of massive drills
    http://news.yahoo.com/russian-troops...143101073.html

Also the whole martial law/constitution suspension thing might be hindered by the posse commitatus act, regardless of executive orders and ndaa2012.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 02-08-2016 at 02:19 PM.

If the power grid was taken out as an act of war and not the standard "oops, I just flipped the wrong switch" I really think the first things we would see is destruction of the grocery stores and pharmacies by a certain group of people who believe they should have free access to everything. Don't even want to speculate as to what would occur next.

Apparently a stream of A-10s are being flown from Davis Monthan back into active service. They're getting ready for something.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    If the power grid was taken out as an act of war and not the standard "oops, I just flipped the wrong switch" I really think the first things we would see is destruction of the grocery stores and pharmacies by a certain group of people who believe they should have free access to everything. Don't even want to speculate as to what would occur next.
    On that note, the US economy is still tanking, we're rolling along on the inertia still present, when that runs out everything comes to a halt. Also, Deutsche Bank is just about to fail for a number of reasons, but mainly because their exposure to derivatives is on the order of 20 times the German gdp. I imagine if Deutsche Bank tanks it'll take the rest of the eurozone with it, and then spread across the Atlantic and Pacific to us. It's amazing the trucks are still rolling, stores are open and have groceries to sell, while the US railroads are preparing thousands of engines for long term storage due to lack of business.

I get the idea "it" will take place overnite, baring the help of a timely emp. We will wake up one morning and everything will have changed, the powers that be ran everything down untill it was barely able to run and no one noticed till it was too late. Too late being when the trucks stop rolling, stores are closed and have no groceries. You get the idea. So for now, be thankful for what you have and prepare as best you can, for who knows what tomorrow may bring?

Much like being in a large pot of room temperature water, and then slowly over a period of time raising the temperature until it is too late to realize that you have been boiled.

How long would our Nuke power plants run without juice., i know many have back up generators run on diesel. Scary thought with over 100 plus of them spread around the nation. Anyone on here remember the mess under Carter called 3 mile island? Not a good memory at all. Electricity is everything in a modern culture.,

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Ever seen the movie The Purge? Yeah, something like that would happen........complete chaos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast