Thread: 35 Years in October.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Post 35 Years in October.

I knew it was getting close to the Date, but I though I would Post it anyway. On 6 October, 1981. Anwar Sadat was Murdered. He had made Peace with Israel. The only Arab Country that still has done so. I liked him. I recall the sad 60 Min. Interview with his Widow. She told who ever Interviewed her, that he had said to her, Some day they will get me, and you need to be prepared for that. How sad! Egypt has come a long way, They have one of largest Standing Armies in the World, and the only Arab Middle Eastern Army that is Professional. The Egyptians make the best Weapons and Ammo of the Middle East other than Israel.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

The only thing meaningful Carter ever did.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

So True! That Clown, Fool, and Idolt, is a Shame! to Georgia! Sadly even in a Solid Red State like Georgia, we have our Fools as well. Don't ask about all the Dumb Yankees I have to put up with, here in South Florida.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    The only thing meaningful Carter ever did.
    Meaningful? I guess is was meaningful in that the U.S. taxpayers took it up the ass, i.e., having to pay Billions for a peace treaty between Egypt and Israel. We pay every year for these two countries to play nice with each other while Americans get screwed.