Thread: Classic Firearms is slow as hell

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Question Classic Firearms is slow as hell

So I got the money from the insurance company and started shopping. Found a couple AK's made by DDI for sale at Classic Firearms and decided I had to have them. DDI seems relatively new, but a lot of people seem to really hold them in high regard, even guys who own Arsenals respond well to them despite having green mountain barrels instead of Commie chf barrels. Being that DDI sells their rifles for $700 to $800, I took the bait. Bought an AK74 built by DDI (exclusive to Classic Firearms), and while I was there I found a Hungarian AKM underfolder and decided to nab it also. Placed my order Saturday with local FFL on file, and they still haven't shipped. I ordered a can of 7n6 the same day which arrived today, but my rifles still say order processed, ready to be picked. What the hell is taking them so long?
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

I bought a couple of rifles from them also. A little slow but they came thru.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Give it another day or so. Shipping a firearm is a little more involved than ammo with the shipping and logging in and out hoops they have to jump through. Has you CC been hit for everything or just the ammo?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I am guessing firearms are a little slower to ship these days because of obamanitis.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

1 rifle shipped yesterday and the other today. Hopefully I will have them both by Monday. I can't wait to fondle them! Will upload pics with pics of the WASR as soon as they arrive
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".