Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does a cashless society screw the people?

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

This is a long read, but puts things into perspective.

Done in a way Only Ann Barnhardt can do.

http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/02/29/...l-of-velocity/
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

I know someone who drives trains for a large rr, and they've parked for long term storage thousands of engines. He said he has about 170 guys with less seniority below him before they can lay him off and he's been there like 10 years or more. That's not many guys. The war on coal has done in the rr as well as the coal industry. Overall, the economy at least here is slowing down just like stated in your vid, from my front door I can see 5 homes that are empty, one of wich has sat empty since 08 and they've resided it plus a new roof, my guess it's someone's tax writeoff. Elsewhere in town I see the same houses for sale I saw months ago. The amazing thing is places are still hiring, if you want to work part time at dollar general.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

"The Mark"

Back in the 90s, there was an episode of either the new version of "Twilight Zone" or of "Outer Limits" that had a similar situation.
    A man was "convicted" of a lack of sympathy for another person and was sentenced to be deemed "dead" for a period of time. He would be denied access to food, medical aid, housing, etc., nor would the police protect him if assaulted (he was). The "laws" even forbade other people to speak to him. They used a reversible "brand" on his forehead so everybody could see and avoid him.
    So much of what "HollyWEIRD" shows seems to come into existence. This may yet be our future - if you want to call it that.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

There are two sides in the global war against cash. On one side are many of the world’s governments, central banks, fintech firms, banks, credit card companies, telecommunication behemoths, financial institutions, large retailers, etc. According to them, the days of physical currency are numbered, so why not pull the plug already, beginning with the largest denomination bills such as the $100-note and particularly the €500-note?

On the other side are people who like to use cash – most of whom, according to the dominant official narrative, are either criminals or terrorists. After all, they must have something to hide; otherwise, why would they use a private, untraceable (not to mention archaic, dirty, dangerous and unhygienic) form of payment like cash?

The powers that want to kill off cash already have vital technological and generational trends firmly on their side, along with widespread public ignorance, apathy, and disinterest. But in recent weeks the unlikeliest of defenders of physical money has emerged: the national central bank of Europe’s biggest economy, the German Bundesbank.
    http://wolfstreet.com/2016/03/06/bun...-cash-freedom/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12