View Poll Results: Who are you voting for (alphabetically listed)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carson

0 0%
  • Clinton

2 4.55%
  • Cruz

21 47.73%
  • Kasich

0 0%
  • Rubio

0 0%
  • Sanders

0 0%
  • Trump

13 29.55%
  • Not Voting

2 4.55%
  • Undecided republican

5 11.36%
  • Undecided Democrat

1 2.27%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Who are you voting for in the Primary

starting to see trump as a floppy haired trojan horse.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Makes for strange news cycles for sure. But I will stay where I am.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    starting to see trump as a floppy haired trojan horse.
    Likely, however we know the rest are compromised already.

NugentFBPOST-_ENEMIES.jpg

Nugent forgot muslims.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 04-02-2016 at 10:58 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Rinos running for cover;

"Well, given Paul Ryan’s full-throated endorsement and promotion for the Trans-Pacific Trade Deal (TPP), perhaps the Wisconsin working voter would like to see exactly what they have in mind for you. Remember, each of the aforementioned has also endorsed Senator Ted Cruz – who, not coincidentally, was the co-author of the Trade Promotion Authority bill (TPA) which was the vehicle to insure TPP’s passage.

Rather than go through all of the tentacles, and difficult to understand TPP construct, let’s instead use that wonderful Scott Walker (Harley Davidson motorcycle) example to show Wisconsin voters what’s really going on.

Representative Paul Ryan and Senator Ted Cruz created the legislative vehicle for The Trans-Pacific Trade Partnership, or TPP. The legislative vehicle for TPP is called Trade Promotion Authority, or TPA.

Both Ryan and Cruz were actually quite proud of TPA, until candidate Donald Trump made a campaign issue of the trade deal. Senator Cruz now claims he doesn’t support TPP.

However, these trade deal constructs did not happen by accident, they were built and designed for a reason. The wall street connections to TPP brings the presidential election race into the more broad agenda, and that’s where you find a geographical relationship which immediately connects RNC head Reince Preibus."
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...are-oblivious/

Yep, vote for Cruz. He's got your back.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Rinos running for cover;

"Well, given Paul Ryan’s full-throated endorsement and promotion for the Trans-Pacific Trade Deal (TPP), perhaps the Wisconsin working voter would like to see exactly what they have in mind for you. Remember, each of the aforementioned has also endorsed Senator Ted Cruz – who, not coincidentally, was the co-author of the Trade Promotion Authority bill (TPA) which was the vehicle to insure TPP’s passage.

Rather than go through all of the tentacles, and difficult to understand TPP construct, let’s instead use that wonderful Scott Walker (Harley Davidson motorcycle) example to show Wisconsin voters what’s really going on.

Representative Paul Ryan and Senator Ted Cruz created the legislative vehicle for The Trans-Pacific Trade Partnership, or TPP. The legislative vehicle for TPP is called Trade Promotion Authority, or TPA.

Both Ryan and Cruz were actually quite proud of TPA, until candidate Donald Trump made a campaign issue of the trade deal. Senator Cruz now claims he doesn’t support TPP.

However, these trade deal constructs did not happen by accident, they were built and designed for a reason. The wall street connections to TPP brings the presidential election race into the more broad agenda, and that’s where you find a geographical relationship which immediately connects RNC head Reince Preibus."
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...are-oblivious/

Yep, vote for Cruz. He's got your back.
    Wow! why don't you pick a more biased sight. That site is in the tank for Donald.
    You know it is funny with people like you.
    You accept EVERYTHING you read.....hook line and sinker without doing any research on the topic or the writer. You swallow and digest "information" irregardless if it is factual or even remotely accurate. The links that you post up are bundles of information that have been spun to fit your view from sites that have ZERO credibility. Some "author" with name of Sundancecracker that hides who he is and prohibits the investigation of his background as any kind of "journalist" loses all creditably. Compare it to listening to the village idiot.

Unless it is absolute factual information, please stop with posting the links to garbage to validate your view. You are the National Enquire of the Gunsnet forum. For every link you post the is factually inaccurate or from a random source, you lose credibility as a valuable source of information.

So you're saying Cruz and the rest don't and did not support tpp? And that his wife didn't work for the cfr crafting tpp? Or that his wife works for gold sacks? Also, will you be rioting if Trump wins?
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016...if-trump-wins/

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Finally got to vote in the Washington primary. I voted for Cruz.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

I just want to say good before 5.56 chimes in and tells you wasted your time and Heidi Cruz wrote the CFR
    and is the only one connected with that doc.

I really think it is interesting that all the states are still in play.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Finally got to vote in the Washington primary. I voted for Cruz.
    Well, I did my patriotic duty today and voted early....voted for a geriatric, batshit crazy, Communist! Being a Democrat, and MD having closed primaries, he was the ONLY viable choice over Hitlery.

Still, I had to hold my breath as I filled in the circle beside his name, but I would vote for a rabid, one-legged, blind, mangy, shit-covered dog before I'd vote for Hitlery....

Now, I just hope that Trump, or Cruz, gets the Repub nod so I can feel good again about voting. Hell, I guess I'd, even, vote for Kasich if he were running against Hitlery, but I wouldn't feel overly good about that choice, either.

Okay, Repubs, it's up to you to give me a good candidate to vote for in the General Election!
    Last edited by alismith; 04-17-2016 at 08:28 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Piss and moan all you guys want. Trump is going to win this.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Rumour has it Rudy Guliani is gunning for Trump vp slot.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

im voting hillary.

registered dem (around here, you have NO say in local politics unless youre dem) and you can only vote within your party in the pa primary. i think sanders would have a chance in the general, i think hillary would get destroyed, ergo, im voting to put hillary up and get rid of bernie.

november ill be voting for whatever rep candidate is nominated, regardless of weather its idiot trump with his stupid fucking wall idea or liar cruz. because imo, any independent vote is assuring another dem victory, and id rather either of them than either of the others.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

eta: our primaries are next week. we usually have NO say as things are decided long before they get to us, but this time our vote just may mean something (lmafo!!, i almost said that with a straight face!!)

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    im voting hillary.

registered dem (around here, you have NO say in local politics unless youre dem) and you can only vote within your party in the pa primary. i think sanders would have a chance in the general, i think hillary would get destroyed, ergo, im voting to put hillary up and get rid of bernie.

november ill be voting for whatever rep candidate is nominated, regardless of weather its idiot trump with his stupid fucking wall idea or liar cruz. because imo, any independent vote is assuring another dem victory, and id rather either of them than either of the others.
    Fixed it for ya.

Republican Primary

Trump has won New York.

Candidates Vote Pct. Delegates
    Donald J. Trump 522,938 60.5% 89
    John Kasich 216,898 25.1 3
    Ted Cruz 125,202 14.5
    Other 0 0.0

Democratic Primary

Clinton has won New York.

Hillary Clinton 1,043,000 57.9% 139
    Bernie Sanders 758,243 42.1 106

If you check out this site: http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/new-york

and look at the green "democrat" map, you will notice that there is a direct correlation between weenie liberal democrat New Yorkers (those who voted for Clinton) and the rural "red state type" New Yorkers (those who voted for Sanders).

Those little blue "Clinton" areas are the assholes that vote in clowns like Gov Cuomo and are happy with anti-gun crap like the "Safe" act.

Also notice that although Trump got more percent in votes than Clinton (60.5 vs 57.9), Clinton has numerically DOUBLE the NY votes that Trump has.

So you see that those little blue stains on the NY map virtually rule the entire state and that's why, although NY STATE is mostly normal, red state conservative types, the idiots in those little blue areas (especially NY CITY) have most of the "political pull".

So, next time when you think "New York sucks", be sure to say it correctly: "New York CITY sucks".

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Republican Primary

Trump has won New York.

Donald J. Trump 522,938 60.5% 89
    John Kasich 216,898 25.1 3
    Ted Cruz 125,202 14.5
    Other 0 0.0

Democratic Primary

Clinton has won New York.

Hillary Clinton 1,043,000 57.9% 139
    Bernie Sanders 758,243 42.1 106

If you check out this site: http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/new-york

and look at the green "democrat" map, you will notice that there is a direct correlation between weenie liberal democrat New Yorkers (those who voted for Clinton) and the rural "red state type" New Yorkers (those who voted for Sanders).

Those little blue "Clinton" areas are the assholes that vote in clowns like Gov Cuomo and are happy with anti-gun crap like the "Safe" act.

Also notice that although Trump got more percent in votes than Clinton (60.5 vs 57.9), Clinton has numerically DOUBLE the NY votes that Trump has.

So you see that those little blue stains on the NY map virtually rule the entire state and that's why, although NY STATE is mostly normal, red state conservative types, the idiots in those little blue areas (especially NY CITY) have most of the "political pull".

So, next time when you think "New York sucks", be sure to say it correctly: "New York CITY sucks".

This is similar in most states, especially say Illinois, where chitcago ruins the rest of the state as a cancer that floods the rest of the state with poison.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast