Thread: picture test

picture test

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4067[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images

20160228_151759.jpg

This is the upper hand guard that came with it. Not that I had ever looked for one. But have never seen one like it before on an ak.
    Last edited by El Duce; 02-29-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Last edited by El Duce; 02-29-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Some pictures of the Norinco Under folder that I bought some weeks ago. Finally got around to taking some pictures and trying to post them from the phone. the pictures turned out ok. Some look a little worse than they really are. These were taken outside in natural light. Still haven't shot it yet.

$750... i hate you.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    $750... i hate you.
    I left the price tag on. Remember I got it for 700.00 otd. Don't hate me any worse. I will try to take some better pictures today. It is a little dirty, has some slight rust in spots. Still haven't shot it yet. Hoping to go to the range on Wednesday.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    20160228_151759.jpg

This is the upper hand guard that came with it. Not that I had ever looked for one. But have never seen one like it before on an ak.
    If I remember correctly, Poly Tech Parts of Keng fame used to sell those.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    $700 out the door for an 84S-1 shooter unfortunately put you into my official "I hate you" group!

Seriously, I hope yours is as good a shooter as mine. My 84S-1 is a tack driver. A long time ago I was at a range playing with it on the 50 yard line. I was hitting the paper so well I decided to see how good it was, so I set up a row of shot gun hulls that were laying around. I proceeded to take them out one at a time. I was amazed.

One of the guys I was shooting with couldn't believe it until we went down range and picked up a couple that were taken out, all showed two nice 22 caliber holes in them. I let him shoot it and after he got used to it he too was able to take out the 12 gauge hulls. Amazing rifle!

PS, ammo used if I remember would have been my favorite Sellier & Bellot.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    $700 out the door for an 84S-1 shooter unfortunately put you into my official "I hate you" group!

Seriously, I hope yours is as good a shooter as mine. My 84S-1 is a tack driver. A long time ago I was at a range playing with it on the 50 yard line. I was hitting the paper so well I decided to see how good it was, so I set up a row of shot gun hulls that were laying around. I proceeded to take them out one at a time. I was amazed.

One of the guys I was shooting with couldn't believe it until we went down range and picked up a couple that were taken out, all showed two nice 22 caliber holes in them. I let him shoot it and after he got used to it he too was able to take out the 12 gauge hulls. Amazing rifle!

PS, ammo used if I remember would have been my favorite Sellier & Bellot.

I hope to get to the range sometime this week. My son has been wanting to go, and the weather has been nice lately. Will post results.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Nice looking weapon, congrats!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

That is a great find, El Duce. I'm happy for you - I'm glad you bought it instead of someone who probably wouldn't know what it is and beat the crap out of it. At that price, it would be easy for a novice to think it's in the same league as the WASR that is a few bucks less.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

For giggles I put one of the weiger mags into the norinco, and it fit. I will try the other three mags that I have. I did end up buying three Norinco mags from another site. 70 bucks each. I missed out on NIW mags for 60 each. But I am happy. I did shoot it about a month ago. Didn't put it on paper. But it shot reasonably well.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

That would be great news if it works for you.

Did the mags work or just fit?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..